how would u feel if u found out ur gf smashed tha homie????

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The conversation wouldve went like this if she was a loyal and honorable woman.

:usure:Her: Where were you ?

:jawalrus: Him: Hanging out with my Kreundre'

:dwillhuh:Her: You know him?!

:beli:Him: Yes, we go back to like middle school.

:merchant: Her. OMG!

:lupe: Him: What?

:to:Her: We use to date

:why:Him: When?

:snoop:Her: Before I met you. I'm sorry baby...

Now if she's a great girl, I think they can move on, but if she's not that great and they have a history of shaky incidents. :camby:
:obama:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care who a bytch used to fukk, I'm not even that concerned with who else she fukkin as long as she ain't trying to pin no kids on me.

And as far as her having that nikka number in her phone so what? Who the fukk delete numbers like that? I sure dont.

That's true actually:patrice:...I don't delete numbers unless im tryna be sneaky which I am now:pachaha:....but the fact she handed him the phone with numbers still in it?she probably aint tryna be sneaky....if it was that serious she woulda called that nikka with the funny name and tried to protect herself....whenever ive heard a name that's familiar and clues say the girl might be somebody I fukked:why:? I aint sayin shyt lol,ima just hope its a coincidence until proven otherwise:mjpls:

Certain nikkas I roll with is straight disrespectful in pursuit of puzzy and afterwards though:mjlol:....to know one of them nikkas managed to talk my old lady out her draws then probably kicked her to the bushes and laughted about it later:laff:?...iono bruh it would make me look at her azz and our relationship different....lm tryna build a home with a a one nighter:why:....Id have to look close and check myself to make sure I wasn't blinded and in sucka for luv mode:patrice:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Well it's depends on the context.

If the homie is all :lolbron:"imma fukk his girl" then it's kinda bad. I mean, it's kinda hard to trust in a "homie" like this. :yeshrug::cape:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Tell your friend to man up and throw that demoness in the bushes. She kept home boys number for a reason, breh.

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
tumblr_m0ulzbQ09F1r6hhp3o1_500.gif

:birdman:

40glocc2.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I got hoes numbers in my phone I ain't talked to in 5 or 6 years. I don't delete a number unless we end on bad terms. Not intentional, just a something I do:manny:

:whoa: not capin tho, he shouldn't have to to pry it out of her. That "we used to text" is some bullshyt

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Ehh, couldn't happen. Me and my close friends know most of the hoes that each of us hit. I wouldn't cuff a female without getting a proper hoefax report.
Y'all missing this underrated post I don't deal with this now but if she from the same town you have to have a detailed hoefax b4 you start talking moving in and all that. That was a mistake on his part he test drove it and fell in love not the girls fault she look good on the outside and didn't get her fax pulled :manny: