how would u feel if u found out ur gf smashed tha homie????

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is still in the phone so he's a option
for her.
your boy is sharing and caring.
:jawalrus:

v595wi.jpg
they're moving in together and a dude she used to fukk is still in her phone contacts and he's just finding out now they used to fukk after probing:snoop:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Some type of way :patrice:

Send that broad to the bushes word to jazzy Jeff:youngsabo:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll cut her off

I fukked my boy girl back in college and u know the really sad thing about it

dude would sit up and tell me how his girl don't suck dikk and i'm like :wow: cause she suck mines
25zmnm8.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll cut her off

I fukked my boy girl back in college and u know the really sad thing about it

dude would sit up and tell me how his girl don't suck dikk and i'm like :wow: cause she suck mines
and shyt like this is what she probably don't even think about. By telling dude she would have been doing him a solid cause then it could protect him from embarrassing situations like this. See she doesn't know if that's a dude he confides in or not nor does she care. All she cared about was protecting her image in her BF's eyes. Posters saying she doesn't know how close they are and using that as a justification. that's PRECISELY the reason she should have told him when she knew odds are it was the same dude.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I've had very similar situation kinda in reverse. My girl ask me if I was kin to a chick (we have the same last name) that she had a class with. The girl just so happen to someone I dated seriously. I told no we weren't cousin and we use to hangout back in the day. My girl knew what that meant, but it was before we met so we moved on. Now if I wouldve said no we're not cousins and later she found out we dated. It would be over.

Throw the chick in the bushes, because he's going around with this chick in front of his boys and they have secrets. He looks like a fool. Your mate has to keep you informed and aware with entities outside of your relationships. That secret could be used against him. What if they start beefin, ol boy could use that fact to crush him. What if he wouldve found out after marriage? Throw her in the bushes.

800px-Deerpark_Ireland_ponds_bushes_trails.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had very similar situation kinda in reverse. My girl ask me if I was kin to a chick (we have the same last name) that she had a class with. The girl just so happen to someone I dated seriously. I told no we weren't cousin and we use to hangout back in the day. My girl knew what that meant, but it was before we met so we moved on. Now if I wouldve said no we're not cousins and later she found out we dated. It would be over.

Throw the chick in the bushes, because he's going around with this chick in front of his boys and they have secrets. He looks like a fool. Your mate has to keep you informed and aware with entities outside of your relationships. That secret could be used against him. What if they start beefin, ol boy could use that fact to crush him. What if he wouldve found out after marriage? Throw her in the bushes.

800px-Deerpark_Ireland_ponds_bushes_trails.jpg
first thing i thought of

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The conversation wouldve went like this if she was a loyal and honorable woman.

:usure:Her: Where were you ?

:jawalrus: Him: Hanging out with my Kreundre'

:dwillhuh:Her: You know him?!

:beli:Him: Yes, we go back to like middle school.

:merchant: Her. OMG!

:lupe: Him: What?

:to:Her: We use to date

:why:Him: When?

:snoop:Her: Before I met you. I'm sorry baby...

Now if she's a great girl, I think they can move on, but if she's not that great and they have a history of shaky incidents. :camby:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care who a bytch used to fukk, I'm not even that concerned with who else she fukkin as long as she ain't trying to pin no kids on me.

And as far as her having that nikka number in her phone so what? Who the fukk delete numbers like that? I sure dont.