how would u feel if u found out ur gf smashed tha homie????

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ehh, couldn't happen. Me and my close friends know most of the hoes that each of us hit. I wouldn't cuff a female without getting a proper hoefax report.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Dude what the hell are you talking about? You're saying the chick is shady because she didn't randomly tell her bf that she fukked a dude because he said he hung out with a guy with the same name. :dead: Even though, when he asked her about the number, she told him. Soooo shady.

I swear you coli dudes get more and more ridiculous everyday. :deadrose:
no. i'm saying she acted shady because when she knew it was the same dude (as the OP told us dude has a very unique name), she didn't warn him she used to deal with dude's homie. then when questioned it's they used to "text". then after probing it's they fukked. Let's keep it real. there was definitely intent to hide that shyt AND she knew it was the same dude. All she had to do was make sure it was the same dude and then warn him that they know eachother and had been intimate a while ago and she wants to make sure he doesn't find out from someone else. as simple as that. why does it have to be "OH, I fukked him!!!"?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
no. i'm saying she acted shady because when she knew it was the same dude (as the OP told us dude has a very unique name), she didn't warn him she used to deal with dude's homie. then when questioned it's they used to "text". then after probing it's they fukked. Let's keep it real. there was definitely intent to hide that shyt AND she knew it was the same dude. All she had to do was make sure it was the same dude and then warn him that they know eachother and had been intimate a while ago and she wants to make sure he doesn't find out from someone else. as simple as that. why does it have to be "OH, I fukked him!!!"?

:laugh: yeah, you're nuts breh. If your bf doesn't ask you if you fukked someone, not telling him you fukked someone doesn't make you shady.

and I guess we're ignoring this part.

and she is younger than us so she wouldnt kno how close they were, or even that they knew each other

I'm still dying at it being shady that she didn't tell her current bf about a guy she fukked before she got with him, without him asking first. :mindblown:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tumblr_inline_mpym8dHL0D1qz4rgp.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I fukked one of my homeboys girls back in the day she threw it at me and said I was the only one in the crew she found attractive :yeshrug:

That nikka was always frontin and was annoying as fukk.So I fukked his bytch :obama: and she played me voice mails of him damn near crying and emotionally distraught :pachaha:

:skip: you sound like a great friend.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: yeah, you're nuts breh. If your bf doesn't ask you if you fukked someone, not telling him you fukked someone doesn't make you shady.
not just someone. his homie. I personally would expect my girl to tell me she was with a dude if she knew i'm cool with the dude. I wouldn't think i have to ask her for her to disclose that info. If she doesn't, i would kind of classify it as a lie by omission. You're acting as if i'm saying she should give me a list of everyone she's been with. that's not what i'm saying. but if i'm cool with a dude i'd expect my chick not to wait til i ask her about it. and if that makes me "nuts" then so be it. like i give a fukk.

and lets just ignore this part.

I'm still dying at it being shady that she didn't tell her current bf about a guy she fukked before she got with him, without him asking first. :mindblown:
she didn't know they knew eachother before he said they were hanging out. i'm not faulting her for that. but when she found out she tried to hide it. when questioned she said "we used to text". after that it's "we slept together". she was definitely trying to sweep that shyt under the rug and this is why dude has a funny feeling about the whole situation now. it's because there was shadiness in the intent.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I fukked one of my homeboys girls back in the day she threw it at me and said I was the only one in the crew she found attractive :yeshrug:

That nikka was always frontin and was annoying as fukk.So I fukked his bytch :obama: and she played me voice mails of him damn near crying and emotionally distraught :pachaha:
So he was your homie until you fukked his girl then he was always frontin and annoying :comeon:
Weak nikkas always exposing themselves :smh: