How would Goku & Superman do against eachother's rogues

How would they fare fighting eachother's enemies

• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
What I'm saying is that if it never happened in the MANGA (which trumps the Anime as far as canon and legitimacy goes), its not a logical argument point.

We can speculate about what a character might be able to do all day, Superman MIGHT be able to learn to do a Kiao-Ken or Kamehameha and Goku MIGHT be able to destroy a planet with his fists or learn how to absorb solar energy, but none of that is factual as far as what they are currently and actually capable of doing. Also, keep in mind the Anime and its filler has done and shown a lot of contradictory feats and abilities of the characters. They showed an early Vegeta being able to destroy that bug planet, when nowhere else in DBZ does he show that level of power, that is a contradiction. You citing that feat is just as ridiculous as Krillin almost KOinig SSJ Goku with a rock. My intention was not to be a dikk with that post but to draw a parallel of how outlandish it is to cite out of continuity showings.

And if you really WANTED to go there, I assure you Superman has WAYYYYY more outlandish out of continuity feats than Goku. Superman is literally the most overpowered hero in fiction, these two are not comparable, Goku would be better off fighting Shazam or Thor.
Vegeta almost blew earth up when he first got there:mjlol:
Oh wait he didn't actually blow it up so it means he couldn't :troll:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
And I'm familiar with the comics and Superman in general, just not as knee deep in it as you guys are. You gotta pick and chose Supes power and feats cuz dude has been written inconsistently as fukk. Anytime dude can wipe out a planet with his sneezes does not sound like fun reading AT ALL lol.

its like this bruh... for all intensive purposes there are really only 3 Supermen you need to concern yourself with...

1. Pre-Crisis Superman. This guy is the original Superman that was created and was arguably the most powerful character ever in comics (rivals only by other versions of Superman :dead: ). He's the guy you see sneezing out solar systems and juggling planets. he actually wasn't the brightest of the Superman and was very weak to green K and magic, maybe more than other versions, but he literally made up powers as he went along. He was the Toon Force times ten. DC comics realized how crazy their books were getting and made an effort to consolidate everything with Crisis of Infinite Earths, which rebooted the entire DC Universe which lead to the creations of....

2. Post Crisis Superman. This is the Superman most/all people tend to think about when speaking of Superman, he is the modern incarnation of the character. His abilities are very comparable to Pre-Crisis Superman, but his powers were clearly defined and less "make it up as you go". He is the character that was made to make sense of Superman as a character. Pretty much all his established lore, INCLUDING his self-placed mental blocks that once limited his power, was created through this guy. DC kind of reached the point where Superman reached his pinnacle and it became harder to tell stories with him, so they restarted their universe again with FINAL CRISIS and FLASHPOINT, which led to the creation of....

3. New 52 Superman. This is the current version of Superman. he is intended to be and updated retelling of Post Crisis Superman and supposed to continue the same origins and backstory as Post Crisis, he's meant to continue the story of Post Crisis Superman after Flashpoint, but he's a bit of a mix of a new spin or Superman and the modern version.

When talking about what each version is capable of, at the peak of their abilities, they are all supposed to be about equal, but in practice Pre-Crisis is a lot more outlandish, but the other two are probably more effective when you take in their overall combat effectiveness.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Vegeta almost blew earth up when he first got there:mjlol:
Oh wait he didn't actually blow it up so it means he couldn't :troll:

I can run a 3 minute mile and bench 500 lbs for ten reps... :sas2:

I just don't feel like it right now, but because I said it, it must be true... :sas1:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
What I'm saying is that if it never happened in the MANGA (which trumps the Anime as far as canon and legitimacy goes), its not a logical argument point.

We can speculate about what a character might be able to do all day, Superman MIGHT be able to learn to do a Kiao-Ken or Kamehameha and Goku MIGHT be able to destroy a planet with his fists or learn how to absorb solar energy, but none of that is factual as far as what they are currently and actually capable of doing. Also, keep in mind the Anime and its filler has done and shown a lot of contradictory feats and abilities of the characters. They showed an early Vegeta being able to destroy that bug planet, when nowhere else in DBZ does he show that level of power, that is a contradiction. You citing that feat is just as ridiculous as Krillin almost KOinig SSJ Goku with a rock. My intention was not to be a dikk with that post but to draw a parallel of how outlandish it is to cite out of continuity showings.

And if you really WANTED to go there, I assure you Superman has WAYYYYY more outlandish out of continuity feats than Goku. Superman is literally the most overpowered hero in fiction, these two are not comparable, Goku would be better off fighting Shazam or Thor.
:russ: Because the breh didn't need to. Anyway I'm done. No point in arguing anymore when you're bouncing around like that. With your logic saying Goku destroying a planet physically is the same as Bats opening a portal to King Kai's world to learn Kiao-Ken and defeat both Goku and Superman with Kryptonite knuckle rings. It's all just speculation cuz neither never happened :mjpls:

I like both comics and manga. We'll just respectfully disagree :yeshrug:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
shyt lame as hell b,
backpedaling like crazy:mjlol:

Just keep it real bruh, you just like Goku better... its the whole reason you are even arguing this.

Have you read more than 3 years worth of Superman? I'd doubt you even make this argument if you had...

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:russ: Because the breh didn't need to. Anyway I'm done. No point in arguing anymore when you're bouncing around like that. With your logic saying Goku destroying a planet physically is the same as Bats opening a portal to King Kai's world to learn Kiao-Ken and defeat both Goku and Superman with Kryptonite knuckle rings. It's all just speculation cuz neither never happened :mjpls:

I like both comics and manga. We'll just respectfully disagree :yeshrug:

Do you just take everything you hear at face value? Are you not aware that people can lie or be mistaken? You gonna take Vegeta's opinion, a guy so delusional that he believed he was a Super Sayjin for no reason on Namek? A guy that legitimately think's he's better than Goku? A guy with the biggest ego in the entire series at his word? :pachaha:

The point is, you can't argue opinion as if its fact, that is illogical. Vegeta never destroyed a planet in canon, he needs to prove he can before you can give him that feat. Just because you believe a lot of he DBZ characters are capable of something doesn't mean they are, especially when none of the stated characters have proved they can do so. Bring facts to the table, not opinion.

But if you are done, you're concession will be accepted.:sas2:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Do you just take everything you hear at face value? Are you not aware that people can lie or be mistaken? You gonna take Vegeta's opinion, a guy so delusional that he believed he was a Super Sayjin for no reason on Namek? A guy that legitimately think's he's better than Goku? A guy with the biggest ego in the entire series at his word? :pachaha:

The point is, you can't argue opinion as if its fact, that is illogical. Vegeta never destroyed a planet in canon, he needs to prove he can before you can give him that feat. Just because you believe a lot of he DBZ characters are capable of something doesn't mean they are, especially when none of the stated characters have proved they can do so. Bring facts to the table, not opinion.

But if you are done, you're concession will be accepted.:sas2:
Nah bruh I just use common sense. If you really don't think Goku can destroy a planet after taking out foes that have shown they can then whatever dude think what you want :skip:

Don't worry I'm done. I feel like this argument is making me dumber :heh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
When talking about what each version is capable of, at the peak of their abilities, they are all supposed to be about equal

Hell no they're not equal :dahell: are you talking about?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nah bruh I just use common sense. If you really don't think Goku can destroy a planet after taking out foes that have shown they can then whatever dude think what you want :skip:

Don't worry I'm done. I feel like this argument is making me dumber :heh:

Do you think Krillin could take out Cell with a Destructo Disc? Because he sure thought he could...

Do you think Vegeta destroy Majin Buu with a self destruct attack? Because he sure thought he could...

Do you think Goku could take out Frieza with a Spirit Bomb? Because he sure thought he could...

Don't go off feelings, go off facts, breh

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

Ok... have you watched either Superman vs. Goku Death Battle?

And

Have you kept up with the last few years of DC Comics, particularly the NuDC version of Superman?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ok... have you watched either Superman vs. Goku Death Battle?

And

Have you kept up with the last few years of DC Comics, particularly the NuDC version of Superman?

Yes to both questions. I don't take deathbattle or their calculations seriously...it's the same company that said Rogue would beat Wonder Woman :mjlol: