• Goku does better

• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
You comic book :cape: make it hard to argue with. You guys always wanna reference feats over common sense lol. Whenever someone matches your hero's feat, you gotta one up it with another one.

:cape: head: Never seen a DBZ character destroy a planet before :steviej:

DBZ head: Shows feat...

:cape: head: I meant PHSYICALLY :trollmj::trollmj::trollmj:

DBZ head: :francis::camby:

Like some school playground type arguing brehs :francis:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
anyway death battle uses filler for this fight.

Here is a manga scan of a planet being destroyed
Dragon Ball 307 - Page 8 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 307 - MangaBase

that same thing was in the bardock movie which is canon

keep in mind frieza destroyed planet vegeta instantly in his 1st form probably not even using his total ki output of 530k

Bruh he needs to actually punch or kick to planet to oblivion. Why use energy when you can prove haters wrong with brute force :troll:

Maybe Beerus will kick a planet into the sun for having some lame bs inhabitants in this new series lol.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyway death battle uses filler for this fight.

Here is a manga scan of a planet being destroyed
Dragon Ball 307 - Page 8 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 307 - MangaBase

that same thing was in the bardock movie which is canon

keep in mind frieza destroyed planet vegeta instantly in his 1st form probably not even using his total ki output of 530k

that link showed me nothing and all that bardock movie showed me was that japenese animators were lazy and cut corners.

superman destorys galaxies with a sneeze. what does Freezia got to say to that?
Mr. Mxzptlk wipes out realities if he feels like it fukk a form. That is the shyt superman has to deal with.
I see a lot of dudes doing that in here. I'm not saying Supes can't win his fights otherwise cuz he def can, but yall are making Goku like a brainless fighter that eats food. Dude's a genius when it comes to battle lol.
not all fights are won with fists-old wu tang clan proverb.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
lol

frieza destroyed planet vegeta with his finger deathbeam. This was shown in the manga and in the bardock movie which is canon.

You guys gotta understand something, there is no power scaling here when talking about 2 characters like this. Just because one of Goku's allies or enemies could perform a feat or ability doesn't mean Goku can duplicate it, especially when he never showed the willingness or ability.
Goku has NEVER blown up or destroyed a planet. Freiza DID NOT destroy a planet with his finger, he channeled his energy through his finger and created a planet sized energy ball that dug into the Namek's core to disrupted the core and destroy the planet. Not a single DBZ character pre Battle of the Gods ever PHYSICALLY destroyed a planet either, only with energy attacks. Meanwhile Superman is a guy that has destroyed planets physically AND with energy attacks. We are talking two different levels here.

^ Read better.

Also frieza held off on destroying the planet namek completely because he still wanted to fight goku.
Dragon Ball 320 - Page 9 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 320 - MangaBase
Dragon Ball 321 - Page 5 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 321 - MangaBase

Completely irrelevant to the point I'm making and to the comparison of Superman. Goku is not Frieza, stop trying to attribute Frieza's feats to Goku.

You have to use common sense. Why would goku ever have the need to destroy a planet? It's obvious he can generate enough ki to do so. Case n point against vegeta he had to produce a kamehameha strong enough to not only rappel vegeta's planet destroying attack or the earth would be destroyed.
Dragon Ball 231 - Page 3 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase
Dragon Ball 231 - Page 4 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase

Dragon Ball 231 - Page 11 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase
Dragon Ball 231 - Page 12 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase
Dragon Ball 231 - Page 13 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase
Dragon Ball 231 - Page 14 - Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 231 - MangaBase

Have you ever read the manga ever in your 20+ years on this planet?

You are making assumptions that you cannot back with facts. Sure it is possible and probably logical that Goku can destroy a planet, however he has never actually done so, nor does he have the same kind of attacks as a Piccolo or Frieza, two characters that have actually blown up planets, using certain techniques that Goku has never shown to be able to duplicate. However NONE of this matters to my point that Goku or ANY other Pre-BotG DBZ characters has ever destroyed a planet with a physical attack. Superman has, which means Superman has shown a MUCH greater level of physical attacking power than Goku has ever shown. There is no reason why Superman going all out couldn't kill Goku with one punch.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^ Read better.

Completely irrelevant to the point I'm making and to the comparison of Superman. Goku is not Frieza, stop trying to attribute Frieza's feats to Goku.

You are making assumptions that you cannot back with facts. Sure it is possible and probably logical that Goku can destroy a planet, however he has never actually done so, nor does he have the same kind of attacks as a Piccolo or Frieza, two characters that have actually blown up planets, using certain techniques that Goku has never shown to be able to duplicate. However NONE of this matters to my point that Goku or ANY other Pre-BotG DBZ characters has ever destroyed a planet with a physical attack. Superman has, which means Superman has shown a MUCH greater level of physical attacking power than Goku has ever shown. There is no reason why Superman going all out couldn't kill Goku with one punch.

dog your being obtuse. you win. I'm done going back and forth.

I'll leave this here.

physical strength does not equal punching power.

Why Lifting Weights Won’t Increase Punching Power

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that link showed me nothing and all that bardock movie showed me was that japenese animators were lazy and cut corners.

superman destorys galaxies with a sneeze. what does Freezia got to say to that?
Mr. Mxzptlk wipes out realities if he feels like it fukk a form. That is the shyt superman has to deal with.

not all fights are won with fists-old wu tang clan proverb.

lazy & cut corners? lol fukk outta here. :dead:

you win

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You comic book :cape: make it hard to argue with. You guys always wanna reference feats over common sense lol. Whenever someone matches your hero's feat, you gotta one up it with another one.

You feel this way because you are new to this shyt, this is light work for people like me that have had these debates for over a decade. I've read/watched ALL of DBZ and kept with Superman as well and the two's feats are not close when put across the board. you feel the way you do because you are unfamiliar with Superman and comics in general. You post filler from the cartoon that is not canon and then use it as a reference point WHILE ignoring other filler where Krillin hurt Goku with a rock. You are not consistent.

Using energy attacks is different than using energy attacks, this is consistent and proven in both DC comics and DBZ universes. Most DBZ character's strongest attacks are energy based attacks, NOT physical attacks. This matters because when comparing against other universe characters you compare all of their options in battle. If Goku's physical attacks cannot destroy planets, its likely they will not be able to defeat Superman, whereas Superman's physical attacks can destroy planets, which mean they are likely to defeat Goku.

When looking at this comparison, there is no reason Superman couldn't kill Goku with simple punches.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
dog your being obtuse. you win. I'm done going back and forth.

I'll leave this here.

physical strength does not equal punching power.

Why Lifting Weights Won’t Increase Punching Power

You don't seem to know what you are talking about, breh. CLEARLY if you understand that lifting power is not the same as punching power then you should also CLEARLY understand that energy damage is not the same as punching damage. Superman hits much harder than Goku and can take much more damage than Goku, this is a bottom line fact.

But I'll accept your concession to this debate regardless :sas2:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
You feel this way because you are new to this shyt, this is light work for people like me that have had these debates for over a decade. I've read/watched ALL of DBZ and kept with Superman as well and the two's feats are not close when put across the board. you feel the way you do because you are unfamiliar with Superman and comics in general. You post filler from the cartoon that is not canon and then use it as a reference point WHILE ignoring other filler where Krillin hurt Goku with a rock. You are not consistent.

Using energy attacks is different than using energy attacks, this is consistent and proven in both DC comics and DBZ universes. Most DBZ character's strongest attacks are energy based attacks, NOT physical attacks. This matters because when comparing against other universe characters you compare all of their options in battle. If Goku's physical attacks cannot destroy planets, its likely they will not be able to defeat Superman, whereas Superman's physical attacks can destroy planets, which mean they are likely to defeat Goku.

When looking at this comparison, there is no reason Superman couldn't kill Goku with simple punches.
Was this ever officially stated? I'm not saying you're wrong, but just cuz they never did it in the manga/anime doesn't mean it can't happen. And Krillin hurting Goku with a rock was for comedic purposes. Seriously bruh come on use common sense :deadmanny:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
And I'm familiar with the comics and Superman in general, just not as knee deep in it as you guys are. You gotta pick and chose Supes power and feats cuz dude has been written inconsistently as fukk. Anytime dude can wipe out a planet with his sneezes does not sound like fun reading AT ALL lol.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

shyt lame as hell b,
backpedaling like crazy:mjlol:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Was this ever officially stated? I'm not saying you're wrong, but just cuz they never did it in the manga/anime doesn't mean it can't happen. And Krillin hurting Goku with a rock was for comedic purposes. Seriously bruh come on use common sense :deadmanny:

What I'm saying is that if it never happened in the MANGA (which trumps the Anime as far as canon and legitimacy goes), its not a logical argument point.

We can speculate about what a character might be able to do all day, Superman MIGHT be able to learn to do a Kiao-Ken or Kamehameha and Goku MIGHT be able to destroy a planet with his fists or learn how to absorb solar energy, but none of that is factual as far as what they are currently and actually capable of doing. Also, keep in mind the Anime and its filler has done and shown a lot of contradictory feats and abilities of the characters. They showed an early Vegeta being able to destroy that bug planet, when nowhere else in DBZ does he show that level of power, that is a contradiction. You citing that feat is just as ridiculous as Krillin almost KOinig SSJ Goku with a rock. My intention was not to be a dikk with that post but to draw a parallel of how outlandish it is to cite out of continuity showings.

And if you really WANTED to go there, I assure you Superman has WAYYYYY more outlandish out of continuity feats than Goku. Superman is literally the most overpowered hero in fiction, these two are not comparable, Goku would be better off fighting Shazam or Thor.