• Superman does better

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
obo - :russ::russ::russ: Lobo is literally immortal if I can remember, and his regeneration is so ridiculous he can come back from a single cell. Goku is too fast for Lobo, but Lobo will just come back over and over again. This might actually be a true stalemate. I'd pay to see this fight though. Lobo's trash talk would be fukking hilarious

322451-dbz_cell_06.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A key thing about Goku over Superman is Goku seems to get stronger (especially at rapid paces) were as Superman tends to stay the same.

Is Superman really as strong as SS4 Goku yet alone SS3?

Cuz I'm not sure too many of Superman's rogues are fukking with SS3

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't see Supes winning against anyone after the Androids. Semi-Perfect Cell might offer a truce and absorb him on some Dark Helmet shyt making him SuperCell :merchant:.

Lex might out smart Goku like bribe him with food, since he don't want money. Doomsday and Mongul might be a tough task for him too but I still see Goku winning.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Most DBZ fights come down to that anyway....fights lol. Screw strategy lol, and CK can stand toe to toe with anyone in the DBZ-verse. Can you imagine Goku handling Lexcorp or Cadmus like he did the R R army :pachaha: Lex would have the goverments of the world rally against him so hard he would have no choice to go home to gis neglected fam as he would be a wanted man within a week.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
5. Cell - Superman 10/10

6. Buu - :ohhh: This is actually interesting. Isn't Buu a magical being? Superman has a vulnerability to magic, but I don't know a lot about Buu so I'll give Supes 7/10

Superman has no way to completely atomize either of these opponents though, especially Buu. He cant be beat through physical means and will regenerate from practically anything.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's say they switch universes and superman is in goku's place in the following fights. How does he fare in these fights. Everything stays the same as what goku had

1. Raditz
2. Vegeta and Napps
3. Frieza
4. Androids
5. Cell
6. Buu
7. Beerus

then let's say goku is written in the comics and has these following fights, how does he fare

1. Metallo
2. Brainiac
3. Doomsday
4. Luthor in his suit
5. Bizzarro
6. Lobo
7. Mongul

Superman is weak against martial artists soo

1. vs raditz
18zq8yyl2ynzqjpg.jpg

vs vegeta and nappa
18zq8yyl2ynzqjpg.jpg

vs freiza, cell or the droids

18zq8yyl2ynzqjpg.jpg

vs Buu :leon:
latest

latest

tumblr_ll4d2xXKTQ1qiqegzo1_500.gif

Vs Beerus

18zq8yyl2ynzqjpg.jpg

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I'm a Goku/DBZ stan as much as anyone, but the blatant fanboyism in this thread got me :mindblown:.

Superman just made quick work of Goku in his God form. If Goku's villains are weaker than him on sheer power alone, Supes is strolling through that universe like it's Sunday morning. He's giving everyone from Raditz to Beerus that work without breaking a sweat.

Goku will have a much tougher time. He ain't beating Doomsday though, that's for sure.

Two well researched death battles of Superman vs. Goku with the latter losing both at his strongest and y'all still acting like these two are equal in power or, God forbid, Goku is somehow stronger. :beli:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm a Goku/DBZ stan as much as anyone, but the blatant fanboyism in this thread got me :mindblown:.

Superman just made quick work of Goku in his God form. If Goku's villains are weaker than him on sheer power alone, Supes is strolling through that universe like it's Sunday morning. He's giving everyone from Raditz to Beerus that work without breaking a sweat.

Goku will have a much tougher time. He ain't beating Doomsday though, that's for sure.

Two well researched death battles of Superman vs. Goku with the latter losing both at his strongest and y'all still acting like these two are equal in power or, God forbid, Goku is somehow stronger. :beli:
:heh: