How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If he advocated for a stimulus package in there, people would ride with him. “At least $1,500 a month for every Person in America and for small businesses, your rent is backed by the Federal government.”

He can’t do that because he is Joe Biden and that has never entered into his brain.

That ain't happening because of McConnell and the Republican Senate. You got good points about stimulus and the small business rent though. This why I said in the GA Senate run-off threads if Dems don't win both seats in January ain't shyt happening with a Republican majority Senate.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

tenor.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Biden made his comments unprompted, referencing an earlier remark made by NAACP President Derrick Johnson, who had warned that appointing Tom Vilsack to be secretary of agriculture would anger Black farmers in Georgia, as well as Black voters generally in the state, for whom Shirley Sherrod was a hero. Sherrod was fired by Vilsack from her position as Georgia Director of Rural Development for the USDA during Vilsack’s previous tenure as agriculture secretary during the Obama administration. Her firing was quickly revealed to have been a mistake, and based on an incomplete airing of a video by the late conservative provocateur Andrew Breitbart. Particularly in Georgia, Johnson noted, Vilsack’s capitulation was still a sore spot and nominating him would be “disastrous” electorally. “If you consider the victory that you appreciated in Georgia, it was around 12,000 votes. And so as you consider appointments, you also must consider what impact would that have on voters in the state of Georgia. And I will submit to you that former Secretary Vilsack could have a disastrous impact on voters in Georgia. Shirley Sherrod is a civil rights legend, a hero,” Johnson said

:scust::gucci::snoop:

Toward the end of the conversation, Biden raised Johnson’s remark to dismiss it, saying Johnson would soon learn more about Vilsack’s record. It also wouldn’t be prudent to have that fight before the Georgia runoffs, he said, before adding that police reform should also be avoided. “I also don’t think we should get too far ahead ourselves on dealing with police reform in that, because they’ve already labeled us as being ‘defund the police,’ anything we put forward in terms of the organizational structure to change policing — which I promise you, will occur. Promise you,” Biden said.

“That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police. We’re not. We’re talking about holding them accountable. We’re talking about giving them money to do the right things. We’re talking about putting more psychologists and psychiatrists on the telephones when the 911 calls through. We’re talking about spending money to enable them to do their jobs better, not with more force, with less force and more understanding.”

:francis::gucci::martin::beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They don't because they don't do shyt like I am suggesting, and instead have cut nearly 3 trillion off the stimulus package they passed without McConnel conceding anything.

I was discussing when he is president. And if he doesn't want to fight for more on the stimulus and isn't willing to use his political good will to help people, then Biden's a p*ssy and will be warming the seat for the next Republican fascist. :manny:

No amount of fighting is going to stop McConnell from blocking it.

Biden being a p***y is a given, but even if he wasn't he can't control what McConnell does.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No amount of fighting is going to stop McConnell from blocking it.

Biden being a p***y is a given, but even if he wasn't he can't control what McConnell does.
:mindblown:

McConnell can block it all he wants, MAKE HIM THE BAD GUY! This is what I am saying. There is a bigger picture here, and you all can't see it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden giving the exact same viewpoints he did in the GE: :smugbiden:

Yall:

tenor.gif
*Moderate centralist does not reveal himself to be Bernie sanders in disguise*

:mjcry::sadcam::scust::dwillhuh::mjtf:- highly educated members of higher learning

it’s be funny if the disingenuous nature wasn’t so annoying