How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, and not saying he wants to push cash in your pockets is an example of why they fail to control the narrative.

He getting a lot of pushback because 100 days of wearing masks mean nothing. You need meat.

Look at what I said. Put money in a campaign to get the stimulus passed and put faces on those who are saying you won't get money. Its not hard. "These people are preventing money from entering your pocket."

Biden already said he supported the $1200 direct payments in the stimulus bill and wanted it on the table for negotiations. Obviously that's too little too late at this point, but congress can't even agree on that. It'd be nonsensical for him to advocate for $1500 a month, and Mitch and the GOP would just attack him for having an 'unrealistic liberal wishlist' like they have for the entire time since the House passed the Heroes Act.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't know the US Armed Forces was 40 percent minority. I thought it was like 80 percent white still.

Biden is right on the masks
The bill is the fault of congress.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I didn't know the US Armed Forces was 40 percent minority. I thought it was like 80 percent white still.

Biden is right on the masks
The bill is the fault of congress.

I know that you don't mean any harm and probably did this unknowingly but for the future - Don't share ANYTHING from that "Breaking911" account.

The people behind the account and the people in the comments are lunatic Trump supporters.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that you don't mean any harm and probably did this unknowingly but for the future - Don't share ANYTHING from that "Breaking911" account.

The people behind the account and the people in the comments are lunatic Trump supporters.
Ok Np. WIll remember for the future.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It'd be nonsensical for him to advocate for $1500 a month, and Mitch and the GOP would just attack him for having an 'unrealistic liberal wishlist' like they have for the entire time since the House passed the Heroes Act.
He is the president, not the speaker of the House who no one likes. Biden is the president in the early days of his first term.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You gotta put the narrative out there that its what you want. If you don't get it, it was McConnell and the Republicans fault and run ads on that. Show kids starving and breadlines and say its his fault.

Its about controlling the narrative.
:russ::mjlol: at the Democratic party controlling a narrative

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is the president, not the speaker of the House who no one likes. Biden is the president in the early days of his first term.

He's the president-elect, and Mitch and Co. won't even acknowledge him as such, so there's no question they would give him the :camby: and go on the attack if he started talking about $1500 a month when congress can't even settle on a one-time $1200 check.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:russ::mjlol: at the Democratic party controlling a narrative
They don't because they don't do shyt like I am suggesting, and instead have cut nearly 3 trillion off the stimulus package they passed without McConnel conceding anything.

He's the president-elect, and Mitch and Co. won't even acknowledge him as such, so there's no question they would give him the :camby: and go on the attack if he started talking about $1500 a month when congress can't even settle on a one-time $1200 check.
I was discussing when he is president. And if he doesn't want to fight for more on the stimulus and isn't willing to use his political good will to help people, then Biden's a p*ssy and will be warming the seat for the next Republican fascist. :manny:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was discussing when he is president. And if he doesn't want to fight for more on the stimulus and isn't willing to use his political good will to help people, then Biden's a p*ssy and will be warming the seat for the next Republican fascist. :manny:

He already said he supported the direct payments and UI. Nobody realistically expects this congress to come close to passing $1500 a month, so even voters would give him the :camby: just like they did on the Heroes Act.

Biden is still be begging to work with these Rethuglicans under the guise of 'unity,' so you'll get no argument from me that he's a p*ssy.