How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She and the Dems won’t be crushing a GOP insurgency. Joe is at 38% approval rate. That’s not on Dems believe it or not. That’s on the American people. They don’t want functioning government. They want bullshyt Trump bravado. They want to lash out. White backlash. Covid backlash. The American people love the dysfunctional culture of hating government.

This much is clear: no matter the candidate, and outside another natural disaster like Covid, Republicans are getting the Presidency in 2024. America is too entrenched in crony capitalism, lobbying, and hate for government.

So, let AOC tell the truth. What, is the fake outrage at progressives going to move the needle considering Americans already think AOC controls half the government already and that she’s a communist?
Exactly, the government has to be broken to justify their anger and beliefs. That is not way to run a society, as we're find out with brexit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stop lying. She is twisting and tying shyt in there

I'm lying when I say the democratic party treats progressives kinda like they treat blacks in that they want that voting block but deep down they don't ever really intend on rocking the boat to give that voting block major victories. It's always shut up and fall in line and the blame game when they lose.

This whole we can't let the republicans win logic where major victories for said voting blocks don't really happen is not a long term strategy for success. start giving major concessions to those voting blocks and you'll motivate them much more than a rallying cry against an alleged enemy that you have more in common with than not.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm lying when I say the democratic party treats progressives kinda like they treat blacks in that they want that voting block but deep down they don't ever really intend on rocking the boat to give that voting block major victories. It's always shut up and fall in line and the blame game when they lose.

This whole we can't let the republicans win logic where major victories for said voting blocks don't really happen is not a long term strategy for success. start giving major concessions to those voting blocks and you'll motivate them much more than a rallying cry against an alleged enemy that you have more in common with than not.
If democrats wanna win damn near every time all they have to do is completely secure the black vote. Not even nothing crazy and wild like reparations. But figure out how to put policy in place that will really help black folks. Not just criminals and students. Something that will really get all black folks behind them. That’s it. But no nothing but lip service

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

black votes are themselves the only thing boosting the democrats. Stop disrespecting black voters with this shyt.

Imperfect deals is the entire reason we're in this situation in the first place.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black votes are themselves the only thing boosting the democrats. Stop disrespecting black voters with this shyt.

Imperfect deals is the entire reason we're in this situation in the first place.
Black voters are not infallible and need to make better decisions. Are you enjoying the Kama vice presidency? That's what I thought..

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Stop lying. She is twisting and tying shyt in there

:jbhmm:

I have to call bullsh*t. Did she over sell the $15B appropriation? Yes, she did but she technically isn't wrong. This guy also challenged her take but ended up proving she was right and she left out some important caveats. When it's all said and done, there is only $15B DEDICATED SPECIFICALLY to lead pipe replacement. The remaining money can be used for any water related projects and this relies on the states to foot the remaining portion of these efforts.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
252698565_123373730109413_5086778225960038739_n.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:jbhmm:

I have to call bullsh*t. Did she over sell the $15B appropriation? Yes, she did but she technically isn't wrong. This guy also challenged her take but ended up proving she was right and she left out some important caveats. When it's all said and done, there is only $15B DEDICATED SPECIFICALLY to lead pipe replacement. The remaining money can be used for any water related projects and this relies on the states to foot the remaining portion of these efforts.

So you're against BIF? I understand people wanted both deals done at once but this is starting to be a really bad look.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you're against BIF? I understand people wanted both deals done at once but this is starting to be a really bad look.
Not at all sure how you came to that conclusion but I'm not against BIF at all, it's an incredible milestone and accomplishment. I'm not one of these people who are more focused on what we didn't get versus what we did.

The point of the post is that I disagree with those who are saying AOC twisted or misled the public on whats in the BIF. Technically she didn't but she also didn't go into enough detail on her topic (Sec. 50105) of the bill to paint the full picture.