How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
One poll.

Disapproval still around Obama levels.
Biggest difference was that the base was enthusiastic about Obama. If he ran for a third term he would have beaten Trump in 2016 easily. Biden doesn’t have that same enthusiasm when you look at the polls within democrats. Black voters are already jaded. Young voters are already jaded. Only Kamala is doing worse which means she will never be the nominee. All I’m saying the same factors that worked into Obama’s favor leading to his 2012 win isn’t there for Biden. He can fix it though and he has time but his hole is much more deeper than what Obama faced in his first term.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOC is an elected official
Doesn't matter, still a human being last time I checked. And you yourself have been critical of CRT too so what gives. Don't use this as a cudgel when you don't believe in it either. Boules like the guy you posted on are only interested in going viral online and not actually helping people at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doesn't matter, still a human being last time I checked. And you yourself have been critical of CRT too so what gives. Don't use this as a cudgel when you don't believe in it either. Boules like the guy you posted on are only interested in going viral online and not actually helping people at all.
I have a 30+ page thread saying where people are freaking out over CRT. You are lying.

I think Aoc should communicate better and stop defending her bad moves. She talks too much when she feels like she’s losing control of a narrative and can’t take an L.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a 30+ page thread saying where people are freaking out over CRT. You are lying.

I think Aoc should communicate better and stop defending her bad moves. She talks too much when she feels like she’s losing control of a narrative and can’t take an L.
You said the far left shouldn't malign black voters and policies (including CRT)

Then you said we should stop talking racial issues (latinos)

Now you mad at AOC

Come on man, she's human. This is tough.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin