How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Eh, I'd have to actually see that come to fruition. There's easily a scenario where the parties flip control of the House and Senate in 2022.

I understand the geographic concerns about the Senate though.
But the congressional districts won't change until 2032. The Democratic Party blew it, its okay to admit it.

Yeah, i dont see why so many on the left keep saying the right is losing.
The left isn't saying this. It is the Loyal Democrat types who are saying this. They can't look past the White House.

Saying that, the Republican Party is in a bad situation because Trump is sucking up the party and plans to do so over the next four years.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
But the congressional districts won't change until 2032. The Democratic Party blew it, its okay to admit it.

The left isn't saying this. It is the Loyal Democrat types who are saying this. They can't look past the White House.

Saying that, the Republican Party is in a bad situation because Trump is sucking up the party and plans to do so over the next four years.

Its bad for them at the presidential level... but everything else they have the advantages the Dems had from 1933-1995.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

How can a party survive only winning the managerial class on the coasts.

Same way Colorado ended up going from lean red to relatively safe blue

People getting money need to move to these other states, and establish their residency there. Por ejemplo, lots of rich people who have multiple homes and are democrats live in Cali, Oregon, Washington state. Just next door to these states are sparsely populated (but beautiful) states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming etc.

Imagine of 10% of the rich liberal coastal CACs increased getting their 2nd homes and established residency in those states, compared to primarily moving to Denver, Austin etc.

Just an idea. IDK if it's legal though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its bad for them at the presidential level... but everything else they have the advantages the Dems had from 1933-1995.
I kind of agree with that, but Trump is forcing everyone else down ballot to rock with him. The dimensions are there for it, but Trump has upset the bigger picture.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

lmao

leave more than two thirds of the population un-vaccinated and open up the school super spreaders :mjlol:

Yea it's not good enough, but look at what we have right now.

The fukk is wrong with some of y'all missing the forest.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imagine of 10% of the rich liberal coastal CACs increased getting their 2nd homes and established residency in those states, compared to primarily moving to Denver, Austin etc.
A lot of rich liberal whites live in the areas you talking about and don’t give a fukk, lol.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

lmao

leave more than two thirds of the population un-vaccinated and open up the school super spreaders :mjlol:

If he advocated for a stimulus package in there, people would ride with him. “At least $1,500 a month for every Person in America and for small businesses, your rent is backed by the Federal government.”

He can’t do that because he is Joe Biden and that has never entered into his brain.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pete thought that he was entitled to Secretary of State or Secretary of Defense or something lol :mjlol:

Nah, get out of here. I hope that he gets nothing :umad:
Pete is going to do whatever Pete want's to do apparently, some of his positions were pretty regressive from what I remember so maybe having him not be at OMB isn't a loss....

It would be nice to have him in a front facing attack roll against the GOP's bs idk what that would be though

He wants to be on camera