How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No liar. I said,
No context just jumping in responding to a thread you clearly didn't read.

Have fun defending inhumane prison practices :ehh:

Republicans are masters at messaging. And it's simple and easy to understand. Reparations for illegal immigrants. That will piss off some blk ppl and then piss off whites cuz they think Dems will try to give it to blks next.
They lose the House, Senate and white house with their great immigration messaging.

:ehh:

:picard: masters of messaging.

You're the only person railing about something no one said and being offended that people don't agree with you. But you talking about someone getting emotional. :mjlol:
The only folks in here saying they're offended are the same folks always talking about how they aren't voting for Dems. You included. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Quite a few them that I pay attention to has said they wont vote if Bernie doesnt get the nomination.

I can't blame them feeling that way. Every time he runs it seems like the DNC has come up with some new shenanigans to keep him from getting a fair shot.

I can't. :yeshrug: I could see if he lost fair and square and they are like ":hhh: I'm not voting". Then I'd be :camby: with all of them. But the DNC keeps making the same mistake and those people keep getting screwed. So I can't blame them for feeling that way. :yeshrug:

Boy done went from a Bernie stan to this. Horseshoe theory strikes again on the Coli. :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How it started...

I prefer not raping countries of all their resources then complaining about why they show up at our doorstep looking to see what we did with it.

I don't support ICE. I support practical and humane immigration laws and reasonable border security.
:wow:

Let's see where you end up in your final form :mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So you're called out on your 1st lie and trying to spin another. At least you're consistent. :ehh:

I'm. Just going to let you talk to your old self. Maybe he can talk some sense into you. :ehh:
Christ. This guy just use these people's kids as immigration wedge issue?

No fukking shame, this guy.
Would your old self be outraged over this issue?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because I said people will care about illegal immigrants getting half a mil after you said that no one cares about that. :mjlol:

Keep on spinning, breh. :russ:
It seems you've already had this discussion and failed at it so allow me to give you a refresher.

They are voters who think that ICE protects the borders and rounds up illegal immigrants. They are voters who may think that ICE is doing what it's currently doing only because Trump is making them. They are voters who may believe that this issue may pass and so therefore it's not worth blowing up the whole thing. We both agree that these people are most likely ignorant of what ICE is, its origin, and its responsibilities. However, allowing the other party to twist the narrative and reinforce that ignorance is something we should avoid. If you think they are a lost cause, then :manny:.

You guys keep missing the point (not to come off as angry so excuse the caps), BUT THERE IS NO SLOGAN YOU CAN CREATE THAT CAN'T BE MISINTERPRETED BY THESE PEOPLE.

That's what you need to understand:
- "Hands up, don't shoot" turns into "well you if were obeying the police they wouldn't feel threatened enough to shoot you."
- "No justice, no peace" turns into "in America everyone has the same opportunities"
- "Give me your tired your poor, your huddled masses" turns into conservatives denying the existence of the poem: Miller responded by noting that the poem “was added later and was not part of the original Statue of Liberty”. He went on to attack Acosta for his “cosmopolitan bias”.

You don't change your messaging for the ignorant and bigoted, because the ignorant and bigoted will never understand your point of view.

You guys keep looking at the issue as the slogan creating confusion around ICE's identity, when you need to be ignorant of the issue to be confused about the slogan.

The same goes for the existence of HBCU's, the NAACP, and BET.

This argument has been had over, and over, and over, and over again.

:bryan:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
what the government did was illegal, those people deserve to be compensated, years of their lives ruined

My only gripe with the situation is that our lack of a clearly defined policy created this liability in the first place.

Having a clear and cohesive immigration policy that understands the volume of people trying to immigrate via our borders and establishes an apparatus to handle it, could've been done during the time Democrats or Republicans had clear majority windows. fukk why not a bipartisan bill in the time that they didn't?

To set up an untenable system that is only going to cost taxpayers millions/billions of dollars in liability because you can't even adhere to your own internal policies, is just an area that clearly needs reform. I hold both parties accountable for that.

For example, I work for a mid sized firm with around 100 associates that will give my team assignments on a daily basis. If I wasn't able to manage the workload and we started dropping cases left and right, and then didn't even bother to adjust polices to correct, I would be fired. The government should work for us, so I have a low tolerance for this.

We shouldn't be inflicting unnecessary pain on the people trying to imigrate and the people not involved who have to pay for it.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even the PROPOSITION of compensation for immigrants at the border may be the last straw for many of the contrarian alt-mainstream black online media.

The judge Joe browns, tariq nasheed, ADOS, Jason Black, Prof Black Truth, Reset Race, Reparations community etc.

Its VERY bad and they're VERY influential

I dont think people realize that this may be a turning point in the ability to mobilize black voters.