How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's great. That has nothing to do with anything I said though. :mjlol:

But if you think it does, then quote me.
You don't even know why you're upset besides thinking it's in vogue.

How does this affect you as an alleged black man?

If you don't understand the relevance it's because you're in your feelings.

The same outrage you're showing now is the same outrage racist whites were showing then. Just as her successful case didn't lead to a policy shift where all blacks were paid reperations thus case won't lead to some blanket policy where all immigrants who illegally crossed the border with children will be paid money.

The takeaway you should have from all of this is black folks so use more class actions suite against the government for recourse because as we've seen time and time again it's the most effective way to get recourse.

Ironic a guy named Secure the bag doesn't seen the value in it.

And anyone defending the US government kidnapping and estranging children from their families is a whole damn clown.

Daps
they been doing whatever they want to black people for hundreds of years and we are citizens

Imagine saying nobody cares about the government handing out half a milly to Mexicans. You say anything to support whatever the biden administration is doing. Why can’t you be a biden supporter and still be able to call them out on bullshyt.
What bullshyt? Trumps administration violated people’s human rights. The US govt got sued and instead of going to trial they’re going to settle for less money than it would be if this went to trial. Wtf does this have to do with Biden?

I’m sorry ur fukking mentally handicapped and fell for right wing framing of the issue but some of use don’t eat paste like you

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
What bullshyt? Trumps administration violated people’s human rights. The US govt got sued and instead of going to trial they’re going to settle for less money than it would be if this went to trial. Wtf does this have to do with Biden?

I’m sorry ur fukking mentally handicapped and fell for right wing framing of the issue but some of use don’t eat paste like you
fukk outta here. Fight that chit to the very end. Take it to the Supreme Court. Settling and tearing off order jumpers is complete and total bullchit

Daps
All these so called black men in here cheering on human rights violations would shyt their pants if our court system deemed human rights laws suddenly stopped applying on US soil. Imagine being that fukking short sighted and not remotely understanding what that would lead to :heh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would we go to court over obvious human rights violations :mjlol:

you’re dumb as fukk and a piece of shyt
Shhhhhh this doesn’t fit their dumb argument
The government tried to get the case dismissed and it failed.

Now they're settling and I imagine it's because they don't want the information leaking hence the high prices being floated because it's damming.

They certainly aren't doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.

Daps
The government tried to get the case dismissed and it failed.

Now they're settling and I imagine it's because they don't want the information leaking hence the high prices being floated because it's damming.

They certainly aren't doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.
O of course not and we have zero shot at winning that case at trial. It’s incredible how people don’t realize this