How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All these so called black men in here cheering on human rights violations would shyt their pants if our court system deemed human rights laws suddenly stopped applying on US soil. Imagine being that fukking short sighted and not remotely understanding what that would lead to :heh:

Law enforcement can do whatever they want if they arrest you. Rights be damned. :hubie:

:troll:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
All these so called black men in here cheering on human rights violations would shyt their pants if our court system deemed human rights laws suddenly stopped applying on US soil. Imagine being that fukking short sighted and not remotely understanding what that would lead to :heh:
did u really just type this as if our human rights aint been getting stomped on and trampled forever

Daps
what does that have to do with what you replied to

Have your human rights been violated by the US govt? if they have you have every right to sue them the same way these people did and would be entitled to a cash settlement if the ruling was in your favor. I don't understand what you're even mad about this is how the court system has always worked and black people have won settlements like this as well.

You don't even know why you're fukking angry :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Have your human rights been violated by the US govt? if they have you have every right to sue them the same way these people did and would be entitled to a cash settlement if the ruling was in your favor. I don't understand what you're even mad about this is how the court system has always worked and black people have won settlements like this as well.

You don't even know why you're fukking angry :mjlol:
Fam you so busy defending whatever you have to for the democrats that you actually typed some chit about human rights and black men as if black people haven’t been getting they head kicked in FOREVER in this country. I to am a Democratic voter. Never ever voted for a Republican. But some of y’all just say silly chit to defend them people.
:camby:

Daps
@eastside313 If you're angry about the treatment of black Americans in the US that's a conversation that has nothing to do with this.

If you're angry we haven't gotten reparations that's also a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with this. Unless you're looking at the court system as a vehical to get reparations for our ancestor's human violations. Cheering for these people to lose this case doesn't help any black person in America in any way shape or form.

Daps
Fam you so busy defending whatever you have to for the democrats that you actually typed some chit about human rights and black men as if black people haven’t been getting they head kicked in FOREVER in this country. I to am a Democratic voter. Never ever voted for a Republican. But some of y’all just say silly chit to defend them people.
:camby:

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS. What are you even angry about dude?

Why does your fukking brain not work.

I feel like I'm talking to a child that's screaming and crying at me but refuses to tell me what's wrong.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You don't even know why you're upset besides thinking it's in vogue.

How does this affect you as an alleged black man?

If you don't understand the relevance it's because you're in your feelings.

The same outrage you're showing now is the same outrage racist whites were showing then. Just as her successful case didn't lead to a policy shift where all blacks were paid reperations thus case won't lead to some blanket policy where all immigrants who illegally crossed the border with children will be paid money.

The takeaway you should have from all of this is black folks so use more class actions suite against the government for recourse because as we've seen time and time again it's the most effective way to get recourse.

Ironic a guy named Secure the bag doesn't seen the value in it.

And anyone defending the US government kidnapping and estranging children from their families is a whole damn clown.

So you couldn't quote anything I said supporting your claim. You're arguing a point I never argued against. And you're still making up bullshyt. What a disingenuous poster you are. Hiding behind Black people's struggle to justify something completely unrelated. You clearly made your full transition into @the cac mamba . :pachaha: Congrats. :scust:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So you couldn't quote anything I said supporting your claim. You're arguing a point I never argued against. And you're still making up bullshyt. What a disingenuous poster you are. Hiding behind Black people's struggle to justify something completely unrelated. You clearly made your full transition into @the cac mamba . :pachaha: Congrats. :scust:
You're the one who jumped in here in defense of that very claim.

Maybe you should know who you're defending before you get all emotional. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

There is no way this is a real thing that anyone in the administration is proposing. There is no fukking way they would be this stupid. No way. So why am I seeing it everywhere?

Because there is a lawsuit where one of the families may receive that much and you guys are all emotional idiots and are drawn to it.

Under zero circumstances should that check ever be written. No fukking way. Biden better take that to Trump's supreme court. No way they would approve it. There better not be 1 settlement.

@Secure Da Bag this is what you were defending. :mjlol:

The idea that dem voters are going to hold it against dems for losing a lawsuit that begun under the previous administration and that administrations behavior is :mjpls:.

Why would this administration go to the mat over a policy they don't agree with? :mjpls:

And why should I care as a voter who voted for them to end that very policy I viewed as morally wrong?:mjpls:

:ufdup: speak on it

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're the one who jumped in here in defense of that very claim.

Maybe you should know who you're defending before you get all emotional. :mjlol:

You're the only person railing about something no one said and being offended that people don't agree with you. But you talking about someone getting emotional. :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@Secure Da Bag this is what you were defending. :mjlol:

The idea that dem voters are going to hold it against dems for losing a lawsuit that begun under the previous administration and that administrations behavior is :mjpls:.

Why would this administration go to the mat over a policy they don't agree with? :mjpls:

And why should I care as a voter who voted for them to end that very policy I viewed as morally wrong?:mjpls:

:ufdup: speak on it
Republicans are masters at messaging. And it's simple and easy to understand. Reparations for illegal immigrants. That will piss off some blk ppl and then piss off whites cuz they think Dems will try to give it to blks next.