How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
They think it's good policy. :francis:

Not only was it inhumane, but it didn't even serve as a deterrent to lower illegal border crossings. The only thing left is they enjoy the cruelty.
I'm not sure what kind of psychopathic monster you have to be to think that's ok. Especially if someone did that to them or their family they'd be ready to kill someone. Just another reason Americans are dogshyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because he listens to right wing media. Dude’s brain is smooth like butter.

He only comes into this thread when something he heard from one of those right wing media types pops up.

He has zero opinions on the infrastructure bills even though they impacts his life more because being a culture war reactionary is easier.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Bunchy Carter negged me because he thinks the Republican Supreme Court and higher carbon emissions benefit the black community

:mjlol:
Weirdo Negged me too. Called me a c00n for not thinking an issue between the federal governments handling of imprisoned immigrant children has any tangible affects on the black community.

@Voice of Reason, ironically, was made at me because he thought this was a policy being passed by congress and signed into law by Biden.

Site full of idiots.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It was a poorly implemented policy. And these lawsuits are the results.

People had a problem with them locking up kids in cages. Just last month y'all were posting trackers of how many kids were still in cages as examples of a failure.

Imagine thinking the US government should be able to do whatever they want to anyone who isn't a citizen.

That's a nice bullshyt narrative you spun up. Government giving them some monetary compensation? Sure. Instant green cards or even citizenship? Sure. But half a mil? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's a nice bullshyt narrative you spun up. Government giving them some monetary compensation? Sure. Instant green cards or even citizenship? Sure. But half a mil? :mjlol:
Instant citizenship?
Green card?

So your issue isn't them crossing illegally anymore? That was just cover for pocket watching. :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It was a poorly implemented policy. And these lawsuits are the results.

People had a problem with them locking up kids in cages. Just last month y'all were posting trackers of how many kids were still in cages as examples of a failure.

Imagine thinking the US government should be able to do whatever they want to anyone who isn't a citizen.

they been doing whatever they want to black people for hundreds of years and we are citizens

Imagine saying nobody cares about the government handing out half a milly to Mexicans. You say anything to support whatever the biden administration is doing. Why can’t you be a biden supporter and still be able to call them out on bullshyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Instant citizenship?
Green card?

So your issue isn't them crossing illegally anymore? That was just cover for pocket watching. :mjlol:

When did I say it was? :gucci:

You just enjoy making up shyt, huh? :scust:

You complain about @the cac mamba 's supposed behavior but you are doing the same thing now. :stopitslime:

Be the thing you claim to hate most, brehs. :francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
they been doing whatever they want to black people for hundreds of years and we are citizens

Imagine saying nobody cares about the government handing out half a milly to Mexicans. You say anything to support whatever the biden administration is doing. Why can’t you be a biden supporter and still be able to call them out on bullshyt.