How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Even saying they played a big role is an understatement. I live in GA. Stacy Abrams, Warnock, Ossof, and local campaign organizers put in major work. I think even if Biden lost, GA would have still flip blue. For the almost 20 years that I've been down here, I have never seen the Democratic campaigners be that active before. It was a full court press for 10 months straight.

They were even going hard in the rural areas. I'm worried about 2022 midterms because I'm not seeing that type of action now that I saw here in 2019.

I will say I hated the flooding of dumb ass text. That needs to be illegal

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I will say I hated the flooding of dumb ass text. That needs to be illegal
That was super annoying. I got multiple texts every day.
Warnock and Ossoff were also very good candidates.

They had a plan and it worked. I'm sure they'll get active again as soon as these bills pass. The challenge is different this time as they aren't just running against something, but actually having to show they've done something.
There's no national boogeyman like Trump to run against, but there's still issues that the Democratic party can use to energize voters out here.

Majorie Taylor Greene's seat is up.
The reason GA could pass those voter suppression laws is because the state legislature is still deeply red. We need to get those republicans outta the paint in the state Congress.
Warnock has to run again in 2022 since he replaced a vacated seat.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

There is no way this is a real thing that anyone in the administration is proposing. There is no fukking way they would be this stupid. No way. So why am I seeing it everywhere?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

There is no way this is a real thing that anyone in the administration is proposing. There is no fukking way they would be this stupid. No way. So why am I seeing it everywhere?

Because there is a lawsuit where one of the families may receive that much and you guys are all emotional idiots and are drawn to it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Because there is a lawsuit where one of the families may receive that much and you guys are all emotional idiots and are drawn to it.
Under zero circumstances should that check ever be written. No fukking way. Biden better take that to Trump's supreme court. No way they would approve it. There better not be 1 settlement.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees

Both parties had the opportunity to reform our immigration process but apparently decided it's better as a wedge issue. The government's incompetence on this issue is egregious. Lmao, I'll renounce my citizenship now, move to Mexico, then sneak back in with my kids.