How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asylum seekers are not undocumented people.

And my point is that we letting in asylum seekers is not going to make us broke like @The Taxman suggested earlier. You should target that comment towards him.

They’re not asylum seekers. One, you can’t walk through five countries and claim asylum. Two, seeking economic opportunities isn’t a reason. Three, most of these people are coming from Haiti via South America from places like Chile where they’ve been for years. They’re not even coming directly from the island. Four, yes breh it does cost. Every person we let in that’s not bringing a major check book with them means we’re paying for it. It’s okay in SOME instances. SOME. But if we’re letting hundreds of thousands of these people every year, we are hemorrhaging money. It’s just bad business.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They’re not asylum seekers
Yea they are.

Everyone who is a refuge, or considers themselves one, is allowed to apply for asylum.
One, you can’t walk through five countries and claim asylum. Two, seeking economic opportunities isn’t a reason. Three, most of these people are coming from Haiti via South America from places like Chile where they’ve been for years.
Anyone can apply for asylum. That is international law. Their case is then heard in front of an asylum judge. I’m not saying everyone will win their case, just that they have the right to have their case heard. That’s what people are upset about. The court determines if a person is a refugee.
Four, yes breh it does cost. Every person we let in that’s not bringing a major check book with them means we’re paying for it.
I never said anything about cost. I said the US can afford it.

On top of that, the US fukkED THEIR COUNTRY!
But if we’re letting hundreds of thousands of these people every year, we are hemorrhaging money. It’s just bad business.
And now we are in white settler mentality zone.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea they are.

Everyone who is a refuge is allowed to apply for asylum.

Anyone can apply for asylum. That is international law. Their case is then heard in front of an asylum judge. I’m not saying everyone will win their case, just that they have the right to have their case heard. That’s what people are upset about. The court determines if a person is a refugee.

he clearly doesn't understand the issues

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they are.

Everyone who is a refuge is allowed to apply for asylum.

You gotta stop calling people white settlers. If there were armies and hordes of Russians on our border every year trying to bust through, I’d say the same thing. We just can’t afford to house every poor person. I don’t understand how basic accounting is controversial to you. If America was a middle of the road country or if Mexico was wealthier, none of them would be trying to come here. Which is why their asylum claim is bogus. Afghans can claim asylum. Kurds can claim asylum. Uyghurs, Hong Kongers, Burmese, Malians, Northern Nigerians, and North Koreans can claim asylum. Most Mexican and Haitian immigrants are not dealing with a life or death situation under a hostile government and that’s what our court system is considering when they’re going over these cases. They’re not falling for crocodile tears like you are because there’s a budget to account for and there needs to be specific and pressing reason for why they’re here. And opportunity is not it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You gotta stop calling people white settlers. If there were armies and hordes of Russians on our border every year trying to bust through, I’d say the same thing. We just can’t afford to house every poor person. I don’t understand how basic accounting is controversial to you. If America was a middle of the road country or if Mexico was wealthier, none of them would be trying to come here. Which is why their asylum claim is bogus. Afghans can claim asylum. Kurds can claim asylum. Uyghurs, Hong Kongers, Burmese, Malians, Northern Nigerians, and North Koreans can claim asylum. Most Mexican and Haitian immigrants are not dealing with a life or death situation under a hostile government and that’s what our court system is considering when they’re going over these cases. They’re not falling for crocodile tears like you are because there’s a budget to account for and there needs to be specific and pressing reason for why they’re here. And opportunity is not it.

I don't understand why you're arguing with the children of immigrants who hate this country.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Most Mexican and Haitian immigrants are not dealing with a life or death situation under a hostile government and that’s what our court system is considering when they’re going over these cases.

So only if it's a hostile government, then we should take them in. Not if we broke their country outright and directly caused severe economic and mortal distress throughout the entire country. Because you know, Presidents getting assassinated and protesters and journalists being murdered isn't hostile at all.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You gotta stop calling people white settlers.
I said white settler mindset, which you do have.
Russians on our border every year trying to bust through, I’d say the same thing. We just can’t afford to house every poor person.
There are actually a lot of poor and undocumented Russians in this country who no one cares about.

But also, it’s irrelevant. Having a white settler mindset is about thinking “we can’t have people come in because we don’t have enough,” when this is the richest nation ever with a military budget that’s bigger than half the nations on earth’s whole annual spend while also being okay to go and spread around the world, particularly the Americas.
Which is why their asylum claim is bogus. Afghans can claim asylum. Kurds can claim asylum. Uyghurs, Hong Kongers, Burmese, Malians, Northern Nigerians, and North Koreans can claim asylum.
and so can Haitians. Haitians can apply for asylum. Not be told to fukk off without applying.

Most Mexican and Haitian immigrants are not dealing with a life or death situation under a hostile government and that’s what our court system is considering when they’re going over these cases.

Like I wrote earlier, I said they can apply for asylum status. What the US is doing is saying they can’t apply for asylum. I really need you to educate yourself on what people are upset about and what international law is on this. You have no idea and I need you to stop speaking like an expert.

Lastly, you need to follow what’s happened in Haiti this summer and the last five year or so. Your post shows you aren’t that aware.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So all Obama had to do and Biden currently has to do is nominate from liberal to the BOG?

Is there an article explaining exactly what or why Sanders opposed?
I can't find an article right now but as far as I recall Obama wanted to appoint a 3 democrats and 2 republicans, but the democrats he was nominating were just as big pieces of shyt as republicans.