How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Okay breh. I get it now. You putting on a show for your friends on here. You really don’t know what you’re talking about. Carry on :hubie:
You’ve written a bunch of words to say that you are a major capitalists, the US military is fine and probably needs to grow, you don’t want asylum seekers from Haiti and you are in the Pete Peterson school of the economy. You have a white settler mindset. There isn’t more to be said.

You are wildly not informed on what’s going on by you just ignoring that these people have the right to apply for asylum and you don’t care what’s been going on in Haiti pretty much since the Earthquake. You are smart-dumb clown who thinks like a cac. :manny:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like YOU forgot what Trump did over his last four years.

His attempt to overturn Obamacare failed spectacularly.

tenor.gif

Remember when Mitch McConnell refused to bring another stimulus bill to the floor or even negotiate for it, even though Trump demanded it for months and it probably would have saved his reelection?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wants to cut military spending to fund illegal immigration but calls other people uniformed. They would laugh your ass out the room in any committee. They won’t even divert funding to get us affordable healthcare but we supposed to do it so illegal immigrants can come here. I wish we could talk in person sometimes :russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve written a bunch of words to say that you are a major capitalists, the US military is fine and probably needs to grow, you don’t want asylum seekers from Haiti and you are in the Pete Peterson school of the economy. You have a white settler mindset. There isn’t more to be said.

You are wildly not informed on what’s going on by you just ignoring that these people have the right to apply for asylum and you don’t care what’s been going on in Haiti pretty much since the Earthquake. You are smart-dumb clown who thinks like a cac. :manny:

No. You pretending for your friends on here. You had plenty of time to answer. You didn’t. You dodging and evading my responses, when I’m answering yours, then feigning superiority, calling people cacs and white settlers like that would pass for an argument in real life in the rooms where they’re having these conversations. You have to be directly persecuted to apply for asylum. This is not up for debate. I know what I’m talking about which is why 90% of these muthafukkas get sent back. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Do you bruh.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Obviously. Otherwise we’d be taking them in. Y’all online nikkas really think y’all know something that government workers don’t.

Or maybe you're supporting them circumventing the process, cuz you know otherwise they'd be let in. And they have as much reason as the Afghanis to be here.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe you're supporting them circumventing the process, cuz you know otherwise they'd be let in. And they have as much reason as the Afghanis to be here.

Afghans have a legit claim for asylum as the Taliban has taken over their country. Even then we’re not going to approve every Afghan applicant as you can clearly see. As far as Haiti, how can you claim you’re persecuted when you left Haiti three years ago, lived safely in Central and South America then came to the states. Thats an automatic rejection.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Afghans have a legit claim for asylum as the Taliban has taken over their country. Even then we’re not going to approve every Afghan applicant as you can clearly see. As far as Haiti, how can you claim you’re persecuted when you left Haiti three years ago, lived safely in Central and South America then came to the states. Thats an automatic rejection.

Actually, they don't because the US gave the country to the Taliban. Literally gave it to them. We stopped shipping Afghanis over. I've seen no mass rejection of Afghanis after the fact. And you think that living in Central and South America is safe? They wouldn't be at our border every other year if they were. Plus, you don't know what kind of persecution they dealt with while they were there. But clearly, you'd rather assume.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes!

Like how can you reply to someone who basically said we need high defense contracts because of how wealthy the DC area is?.

How can I respond to a moron wanting to cut funding to the one of the largest industries in D.C.? You sound stupid :hhh:

Go tell someone making $100,000 in Cyber Security in DC that they need to cut military spending.

Go sit in the corner :hhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, they don't because the US gave the country to the Taliban. Literally gave it to them. We stopped shipping Afghanis over. I've seen no mass rejection of Afghanis after the fact. And you think that living in Central and South America is safe? They wouldn't be at our border every other year if they were. Plus, you don't know what kind of persecution they dealt with while they were there. But clearly, you'd rather assume.

Don’t agree but Im done arguing. Y’all are emotional. You don’t have to convince me. You need to convince all the legal minds that are pouring over these cases and making decisions because they don’t agree with you breh. You can write, raise awareness via social media, traditional media, raise money, etc. Because right now ain’t sh*t about to change. The law is incredibly narrow when it comes to this.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Don’t agree but Im done arguing. Y’all are emotional. You don’t have to convince me. You need to convince all the legal minds that are pouring over these cases and making decisions because they don’t agree with you breh. You can write, raise awareness via social media, traditional media, raise money, etc. Because right now ain’t sh*t about to change. The law is incredibly narrow when it comes to this.
It was never about convincing you. And clearly, some of those legal minds do agree with me. That's why this debate exists in the 1st place. But you're right, wasting time on furthering this conversation is unnecessary.