How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We about to get a gang of four repeat except with just Collins and Manchin:martin:

If we get both seats in Georgia, Manchin still gonna be a pos
yea, but then the dems can storm 22. the map is pretty favorable and there will be a lotta monentum left over from the massive turnout this year

80 million votes :bryan:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
People still think that it's the 1970s. "Divided government" only works if BOTH political parties want to cooperate. If one party is categorically unwilling to cooperate/compromise then that completely blocks progress.

These stupid split-ticket voters need to stop living in fantasyland :beli: :unimpressed:
And these split ticket dumb ass cacs will be the first ones to complain that noting is being done in Washington and say all politicians are corrupt. People complain about how Washington is frozen by gridlock but who voted for these politicians in the first place? The average white American is dumb as shyt.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It's really crazy how once-in-a-generation President Obama was but the Democratic Party was decimated under him.

Trump is also once-in-a-generation (the wrong kind) but the Republican Party wasn't completely decimated under him.

This f*cking country :snoop:
Obama's presedency brought back populism, both on the right and left. Unfortunately, right wing populism has larger numbers and better organization than the populist left. The pop-left was only strong enough to damage the Dems. The pop-right destroyed the Republicans AND the Dems. The GOP is at the mercy of the pop-right.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We about to get a gang of four repeat except with just Collins and Manchin:martin:

If we get both seats in Georgia, Manchin still gonna be a pos

It's cool tho. We need a 'Democrat' from West Virginia who will willingly let the Rethuglicans obstruct because... reasons, and he has to worry about reelection in four years. :unimpressed:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Biden's outspoken nominee to run budget office deletes 1,000 tweets

“Can people on here please focus their ire on [Senate majority leader Mitch] McConnell and the GOP senators who are up [for re-election] this cycle who enable him,” Tanden wrote in June 2019, in a tweet recovered by the Beast.

Tanden named those “enablers” as Cory Gardner, Susan Collins, Joni Ernst, John Cornyn, David Perdue, Thom Tillis “and many more”.

nah she shat on collins...this confirmation DOA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:dead: im just tryna predict who president kamala is up against in 24. bidens not making it 4 years

trump will be dead or in jail, he exposed cruz and rubio as pathetic cowards, sasse and hogan arent extreme enough. its gonna be interesting
i think cruz may have rehabilitated his image with his new facial hair, and he was 2nd to trump in the primary. he may be the chosen one :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's really crazy how once-in-a-generation President Obama was but the Democratic Party was decimated under him.

Trump is also once-in-a-generation (the wrong kind) but the Republican Party wasn't completely decimated under him.

This f*cking country :snoop:

I'd attribute that pretty much entirely to Obama being black.

I didn't realize at the time how much having a black president would upset white voters :damn:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool tho. We need a 'Democrat' from West Virginia who will willingly let the Rethuglicans obstruct because... reasons, and he has to worry about reelection in four years. :unimpressed:
i cant get over the fact that you guys feel betrayed by manchin as if hes some senator from california :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think cruz may have rehabilitated his image with his new facial hair, and he was 2nd to trump in the primary. he may be the chosen one :wow:
i hope so, cruz is a fukkin weasel and one of the fakest people in washington. he'd be the male republican hillary

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden's outspoken nominee to run budget office deletes 1,000 tweets

“Can people on here please focus their ire on [Senate majority leader Mitch] McConnell and the GOP senators who are up [for re-election] this cycle who enable him,” Tanden wrote in June 2019, in a tweet recovered by the Beast.

Tanden named those “enablers” as Cory Gardner, Susan Collins, Joni Ernst, John Cornyn, David Perdue, Thom Tillis “and many more”.

nah she shat on collins...this confirmation DOA
fukk neera tanden :yeshrug: this administration will do fine without her