How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Comparing Biden’s Administration Picks to Obama’s Reveals a Stark Shift

FOR THE BERNIE Sanders wing of the Democratic Party, the Joe Biden presidential transition is what losing looks like. It is also, for better or for worse, what incremental progress looks like. Whether it’s enough to match the scale of the overlapping crises or to stave off a midterm wipeout remains to be seen, but a comparison to the transition of President Barack Obama reveals the distance the party has traveled over the past 12 years.

In October 2008, Michael Froman emailed John Podesta, who oversaw Obama’s transition, a list of Cabinet and personnel suggestions directly from his Citigroup email account. Froman, who led Obama’s transition in the winter of 2008-09, would go on to become Obama’s U.S. trade representative, and his October recommendations would prove far more prescient than his bank’s forecast on the subprime lending market; nearly all of them landed where he suggested.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant get over the fact that you guys feel betrayed by manchin as if hes some senator from california :dead:

So now you need to be a Senator from California to not openly undermine your party in the interest of allowing Republicans to obstruct and cutting off Biden's presidency at the knees.:wow:

And you wonder why people say the Democrats will get washed in 2022 and 2024. :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now you need to be a Senator from California to not openly undermine your party in the interest of allowing Republicans to obstruct and cutting off Biden's presidency at the knees.:wow:

And you wonder why people say the Democrats will get washed in 2022 and 2024. :wow:
would AOC win a senate race in west virginia?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If I was Biden, I’d tell the Progressives to go piss up a rope. They got NO power or influence outside of Twitter.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Joseph Robinette fukking Biden going to Warm Springs to invoke FDR and talking about how he wants to be a modern version serving us this warmed over garbage.

FDR was keenly aware that if not for an overhauled relationship between Americans and their government facism was the result. Something like 60 million people who are mostly voters are thirsting for facism in America and Joe Biden is talking about unity and working with Republicans.

People with a sense of history who have picked up a book or two can see the writing on the wall. For those of you confused why some on the left are in panic mode over this rerun I hope you wont punch left when the chips have finished falling.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Just like I said for the last four years when it was apparent that Biden would be the frontrunner if he wanted it... what states would he (or Kamala) be in jeopardy of losing against a middling Republican candidate?

The Hilary states are Democrat strongholds and it's not changing. Michigan is back and was back in 2018. Looking at the numbers PA wasn't really all too close. WI is always a toss up but now Arizona is in play, Georgia is in play, North Carolina is trending....

I'm not as concerned as some of you about it. The electoral college has become a big disadvantage to the GOP since Virginia is now so blue.