How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If I was Biden, I’d tell the Progressives to go piss up a rope. They got NO power or influence outside of Twitter.
id tell them to talk to me when they represent a majority of the democratic party :dead:

i respect some of what theyre fighting for, but the entitlement is crazy
Progressives are insignificant, have zero influence, don't move the needle at all, Twitter is not real world, it doesn't matter what progressives demand or even say :smugbiden:

:hula:

HILLARY LOST TO DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE OF BERNIE BROS! WHY IS AOC ALLOWED TO SPEAK!!! :damn::damn::damn:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives are insignificant, have zero influence, don't move the needle at all, Twitter is not real world, it doesn't matter what progressives demand or even say :smugbiden:

:hula:

HILLARY LOST TO DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE OF BERNIE BROS! WHY IS AOC ALLOWED TO SPEAK!!! :damn::damn::damn:
i usually like when AOC speaks

the problem is that republicans do too :mjlol:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
image-asset.png

image2.png

image-asset.png

image-asset.png

Voters Reject the Politics of Austerity

If I was Biden, I’d tell the Progressives to go piss up a rope. They got NO power or influence outside of Twitter.
id tell them to talk to me when they represent a majority of the democratic party :dead:

i respect some of what theyre fighting for, but the entitlement is crazy
Except the moderate and progressive wings are co-dependent on each other. Both need to make concessions where it's necessary and possible in order to ensure further cooperation.

While there may not be enough progressives to hold the majority within the party, there still aren't enough moderates to win control of the legislative body without those progressives. Yes, even in frontline districts, those pesky progressives are contributing to the party's victories within those narrow margins.

Anyway, alienating your own voters doesn't seem like a sound strategy if the goal is to gain and maintain political power...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

on the surface, i dont have a problem with giving nursing homes immunity :yeshrug: a nursing home isnt some "evil corporation", they got hit by a fukkin airborne pandemic and got overwhelmed. frivolous lawsuits arent gonna change that

but that shyt about the premium increases is :camby: