How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
President Biden and AG Garland did a speech on gun control and reform. AG announced new measures DOJ is taking.

I feel like this is a gift to Republicans. Republicans going to ride the "Biden gonna take your gunzzzzz" fear mongering to a 2022 midterm House win.
Pandering to Republican response to everything you do is a gift to Republicans. Taking decisive action and forcing them to live with it or do something about it, is not.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
President Biden and AG Garland did a speech on gun control and reform. AG announced new measures DOJ is taking.

I feel like this is a gift to Republicans. Republicans going to ride the "Biden gonna take your gunzzzzz" fear mongering to a 2022 midterm House win.

they've been doing that since he was elected

it's irrelevant

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Republicans are extremely likely to win the House regardless.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Pandering to Republican response to everything you do is a gift to Republicans. Taking decisive action and forcing them to live with it or do something about it, is not.
Talking about taking assault weapons off the street is not a good idea politically. Background check bill is about as far as you can go.

Ignore these voters at your own risk.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Black population here is reserved mainly to North East Denver and Aurora which is a huge suburb east of Denver. There are historical black neighborhoods in east Denver but unless you travel to that side of town you won't run into many black folk. Downtown has been gentrified, 5 points area which used to be home to Black people is now bars, lofts and homeless galore.

Denver has a black mayor currently, got reelected even after trying to smash a sister who was an officer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9n...gestive-texts-from-six-years-ago/73-523907652

Among the messages, the mayor said:

“You look sexy in all that black! LOL!"

after seeing Branch-Wise on television.

He also said:

"Loved the short doo. You made it hard on a brotha to keep it correct everyday. :smile:".

He also sent her a message about pole dancing:

"Ok, so I just watched this story on women taking pole dancing classes. Have you every taking(sic) one and why do women take the course? If not, have you ever considered taking one and why? Thoughts?"

After she apparently failed to respond, he sent her another message at 9:42 p.m. on April 20, 2012, saying:

"Be careful! I'm curious ;)!"

:dead:
Damn...my man didn't know how to take a hint at all :damn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Talking about taking assault weapons off the street is not a good idea politically. Background check bill is about as far as you can go.

Ignore these voters at your own risk.
I'd rather take assault rifles off the streets now and point to the inevitable decrease in mass murders later when the GOP attempts to put them back. You can't govern being afraid of your shadow, there are going to always be some subset of voters who are not pleased with legislation, the question is whether that subset is a minority or a majority. In this case, let that minority campaign and spend their money to try and convince people otherwise while you move on to the next issue.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'd rather take assault rifles off the streets now and point to the inevitable decrease in mass murders later when the GOP attempts to put them back. You can't govern being afraid of your shadow, there are going to always be some subset of voters who are not pleased with legislation, the question is whether that subset is a minority or a majority. In this case, let that minority campaign and spend their money to try and convince people otherwise while you move on to the next issue.
Id rather they not pursue this so they don't destroyed in the midterms.