How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No he doesn't. He holds a seat that if he didn't hold a republican would. Manchin is a better option than an actual republican because he will vote with democrats some of the time.

What he doesn't need to be is the deciding vote for everything in the senate which he effectively is right now. Kamala Harris' vote is a non-factor because before it gets that far it has to go through him.

Manchin has to play things the way he does because if he doesn't he'll be voted out.
Support Democrats even when they don't support Democrats :wow:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Facts. He's taking all the heat and somewhat loving being the face of "own the libs" democrat. Those other corporate dems need to be called out as well.:ufdup:
Sinema already has been. She is going to get primaried.

But I hate this idea that Manchin has to do what he is doing. These aren’t social issues. These are economic issues. He’s just a corporatist a$$hole.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Sinema already has been. She is going to get primaried.

But I hate this idea that Manchin has to do what he is doing. These aren’t social issues. These are economic issues. He’s just a corporatist a$$hole.

He's a fat cat who is upset he has had to do serious work recently. He wants to go back into "active" retirement.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Support Democrats even when they don't support Democrats :wow:
Yeah, I'm not convinced that if we got 1 or 2 more Senate seats that 1 or 2 more Manchin's wouldn't pop up to neutralize any gains. There are probably half a dozen senators that agree with him but are too cowardly to say it publicly like c00ns.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, we need to stop with this BS that Dems 'need' Manchin because a Republican would be in that seat. There is nothing in either the US Constitution, or the DNC platform, that says they need a 'Democrat' senator from West Virginia who will continuously ratfukk the party and be drunk with his own power.

Second of all, his own constituents want things like a $15 minimum wage, and certainly a big infrastructure bill. And I sincerely doubt they GAF about a filibuster to get them.

He's not playing things that way to keep his seat. He's doing it because he's corrupt and he already said the quiet part out loud: "The Republicans are my friends. The Democrats are my colleagues."

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He’s just a corporatist a$$hole.
Exactly.

Yeah I'm not convinced that if we got 1 or 2 more Senate seats that 1 or 2 more Manchins wouldn't pop up. There are probably half a dozen senators that agree with him but are cowards like c00ns to say it.
The Dems don't target those people to run anyway. They are fine with the Manchin types because it means they don't have to do anything and can blame Republicans.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
@E-Bonix whats the Black Pop like in Denver?I asked cause the new Talking Point for The Peanut Gallery is that MLB made the Black People lose out on oppourtunity by moving the ASG Put,Im sure its not as Deep as ATL if not the whole GA but it is Funny that theyre concerned about Black Employment now with that happening...also HR Derby and ASG should be Lit,might have NBA ASG Numbers since its at Coors:picard:

Black population here is reserved mainly to North East Denver and Aurora which is a huge suburb east of Denver. There are historical black neighborhoods in east Denver but unless you travel to that side of town you won't run into many black folk. Downtown has been gentrified, 5 points area which used to be home to Black people is now bars, lofts and homeless galore.

Denver has a black mayor currently, got reelected even after trying to smash a sister who was an officer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9n...gestive-texts-from-six-years-ago/73-523907652

Among the messages, the mayor said:

“You look sexy in all that black! LOL!"

after seeing Branch-Wise on television.

He also said:

"Loved the short doo. You made it hard on a brotha to keep it correct everyday. :smile:".

He also sent her a message about pole dancing:

"Ok, so I just watched this story on women taking pole dancing classes. Have you every taking(sic) one and why do women take the course? If not, have you ever considered taking one and why? Thoughts?"

After she apparently failed to respond, he sent her another message at 9:42 p.m. on April 20, 2012, saying:

"Be careful! I'm curious ;)!"

:dead:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
President Biden and AG Garland did a speech on gun control and reform. AG announced new measures DOJ is taking.

I feel like this is a gift to Republicans. Republicans going to ride the "Biden gonna take your gunzzzzz" fear mongering to a 2022 midterm House win.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
President Biden and AG Garland did a speech on gun control and reform. AG announced new measures DOJ is taking.

I feel like this is a gift to Republicans. Republicans going to ride the "Biden gonna take your gunzzzzz" fear mongering to a 2022 midterm House win.

:rudy:. If Democrats sneeze the wrong way, it's considered a 'gift to Republicans.'