How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'll admit, Joe's been more aggressive than I thought he would be. Quite pleased with the job he's done so far. :ehh:
Maybe it partly old people don’t give a f—k about legacy like the 40-50 age leaders do.

Joe knows he’s nearer to the end of the line might as well go for broke.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit, Joe's been more aggressive than I thought he would be. Quite pleased with the job he's done so far. :ehh:
As soon as he entered the white house he buckled down n got to work. I mean i voted for him n hoped for the best but he’s exceeded what i thought when it comes to aggressively gettin shyt done.

For somebody as old as he is, i hope im that sharp at his age

bnew

Veteran
Daps

he's got to be, his timetable is 2 years since he can't assume dems will hold the house or senate in 2022. he's got to make the case to the american public why dems should continue to hold power. He watched the dems in congress squander Obamas first two years in office when they had even more seats in congress and squabbled over nothing in the grand scheme of things..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Moneybagg :smugbiden:

he's got to be, his timetable is 2 years since he can't assume dems will hold the house or senate in 2022. he's got to make the case to the american public why dems should continue to hold power. He watched the dems in congress squander Obamas first two years in office when they had even more seats in congress and squabbled over nothing in the grand scheme of things..
so does the nikka get props or naw :aicmon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking like dems just say fukk it and pass whatever they want in october again :ehh: could be a hell of an argument going into '22

as long as they have the votes, they should. i wasnt sure manchin was along for that ride again. maybe watching the republicans shoot everything down will change his mind :skip:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it partly old people don’t give a f—k about legacy like the 40-50 age leaders do.

Joe knows he’s nearer to the end of the line might as well go for broke.

This is absolutely about legacy. His infrastructure plans is already drawing comparisons to The New Deal in terms of it's potential impact.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is absolutely about legacy. His infrastructure plans is already drawing comparisons to The New Deal in terms of it's potential impact.
I mean he’s probably not going to be alive to see it play out. Obama will probably get to see his policies reflected 10 years after his presidency (hopefully longer).