How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think rethugs would even do 1 trillion.
nah, biden put their backs on the wall. it was an expert move tbh. he wants 3 or 5 or whatever, so theyre all saying theyd do a trillion

its not complicated. republicans CANT say they wont even do a trillion for infrastructure, its a fukking terrible look politically. they cant let the dems own the issue of fixing up america and not even come to the table

plus, we're talking about politicians. listening to some of these idiots in here distracts from the fact that these fukkin thief republicans are gonna have their hands all over the money too :dead: contractors and unions are gonna be all over this shyt, on both sides of the aisle

you think republicans are gonna pass up doling out a trillion dollars to their criminal business associates, just so they can tell their idiot voters that they owned the libs :russ:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just to double down on that; you guys really think the republicans wont spend a trillion, when all their business interests line up to buy them out for a piece of it? :dahell:

you've never heard of the war in iraq? :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, im laying out the reality of the situation so you can mentally prepare yourself. like you failed to do about the 15 an hour :mjlol:well this is gonna make 15 an hour look like childs play

if you dont like what i said, then why dont you enlighten us. how do the dems get 3 trillion passed? you gonna replace manchin with AOC in a special election?
15/hr doesn't affect me or most Americans.

Infrastructure does cacmigo.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOP wouldn't vote for ten dollars. Like others have said, they don't want Biden to have another W or perceived W.

Republicans aren't interested in any policy that doesn't directly help them stay in office or expand their political reach.
this is complete bullshyt :yeshrug: theyre on TV saying they'd do a trillion, everyone likes infrastructure, and they will eagerly use that trillion to dole out contracts to the business criminals who put them in office, the same way the dems will dole it out to their union sponsors

grow up :mjlol: these people are in washington for one reason only; to enrich themselves and their donors. not the wrestling promos they cut for us in public

Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly. Rs who react like “$2 TRILLION?? how are we ever gonna pay for this!”....must not realize we are talking about the USA here, not some household, not some corporation...it’s the USA with an annual GDP of $21 trillion and rising every year - it’s gonna cost you more in the long run to NOT invest properly in infrastructure when you desperately need it

think of that 1% number next time Rs react to $2 TRILLION on some:

mememe_8e89ab0c31a6d5a60b18f13d15aabe92-1.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you guys are fukking clowns :mjlol: the republicans are already on the ropes on infrastructure, but you wouldnt actually know that on your strict diet of CNN and napoleon threads

if the dems put out a trillion dollar infrastructure plan, the republicans CANT turn it down. theyre saying 1 trillion themselves already. but if the dems shoot too high, and have to raise taxes, its gonna fail. badly. they dont have the fukking votes to do that; it's not me making a "bad faith argument"

or do you think reconciliation is gonna work for infrastructure? tell me you arent that naive

This is the rhetoric they're using to describe the current plan. They're pushing the dishonest "7%" bullshyt. Why do you believe they'll move on a 1T plan? And don't say "optics."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the rhetoric they're using to describe the current plan. They're pushing the dishonest "7%" bullshyt. Why do you believe they'll move on a 1T plan? And don't say "optics."

because i flip to fox news when cnn is annoying me or boring, and ive heard the same talking points all week. "everyone likes infrastructure", "theres ways to do it without raising taxes", etc

of course the republicans dont want to give biden a win, we all know thats true. but dont tell me they wont spend anything on infrastructure. theyre just not meeting bidens plan which requires him to raise taxes :yeshrug:

or better yet, im just looking for someone to explain how biden does it without the republicans. im all for it :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, biden is putting shyt in there like eliminating right to work laws in red states. how the fukk is that a good faith effort on his part :dahell: of course the republicans are gonna push back on that. hes handing mcconnell talking points

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
October?!!! :gucci:Wait what then happens to voting reform? It has to wait till next year? An election year?
If you’re gonna do infrastructure through reconciliation then it won’t be passed until FY22 starts which is October. You can only do one reconciliation bill per fiscal year.

FY21 was just used for the American Rescue Plan.

So it’s gonna take half a year. And you can’t do voting rights through reconciliation

Now if they did something about the filibuster, they could pass it via regular order this summer along with voting rights stuff and all the other bills the House has passed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How dope would it have been if this was Joe Biden’s victory speech? Just walked up to the podium and quoted this then left.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What unpopular provisions? And who would have an excuse to vote no besides Rethuglicans, who were never arguing in good faith to begin with?

You're both overestimating Republicans to be honest.

They would vote against it regardless of what was in it simply because they don't want Biden to get a W.

all they need is 1 no vote. sinema or manchin

example is putting hundreds of billions to care givers in an infrastructure bill. if you dont think people will say: "well what does that have to do with rebuilding our roads and buildings? this is just another example of politicians blah blah blah" then i have bad news for you :francis: