How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the cac mamba is already suggesting dems do whatever Republicans want :russ:
no, im laying out the reality of the situation so you can mentally prepare yourself. like you failed to do about the 15 an hour :mjlol:well this is gonna make 15 an hour look like childs play

if you dont like what i said, then why dont you enlighten us. how do the dems get 3 trillion passed? you gonna replace manchin with AOC in a special election?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's such a nonsensical, bad faith argument because we already know the Rethuglicans MO is to get Dems to gut the bill to a pitiful number, then vote no on it anyway.

And as we've just seen with the ARP, if the Dems move forward and pass the $2.2T without them, the Rethuglicans have no problem bragging about and talking credit for all the good provisions in the bill, even though they voted no. :russ:
you guys are fukking clowns :mjlol: the republicans are already on the ropes on infrastructure, but you wouldnt actually know that on your strict diet of CNN and napoleon threads

if the dems put out a trillion dollar infrastructure plan, the republicans CANT turn it down. theyre saying 1 trillion themselves already. but if the dems shoot too high, and have to raise taxes, its gonna fail. badly. they dont have the fukking votes to do that; it's not me making a "bad faith argument"

or do you think reconciliation is gonna work for infrastructure? tell me you arent that naive

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude said, "even Larry kudlow, " like he wasn't wrong about 90% of the shyt he said during the pandemic, and as if anybody gives a fukk about what Larry kudlow thinks anyway. :mjlol:
the idiocy of this post :mjlol:

if what im saying is wrong, then enlighten us how the infrastructure bill passes. im all ears

how does it pass and for how much?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you both

But if you had a bill on the floor. $1 trillion infrastructure spending entirely deficit spending and no tax hikes... I think they could get close to 60.

That’d be a put up or shut up moment for Manchin

Doing it through reconciliation means this won’t pass until October at earliest.
of course they could. republicans' self-preservation is gonna kick in pretty fukking quickly when a real infrastructure talk starts taking place

they're not just gonna let the dems be able to tell the entire country that the republicans wont fix their roads :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah blah blah.

$1T for infrastructure is pitiful. You know that, and the Rethuglicans know that. You're only in here :cape: because they, like you, don't know how to argue in good faith.
just like i thought. empty, meaningless post to get a few daps from the shills, but with no original thoughts of your own

how does your 2.5 trillion pass, and through what process? lets hear it :childplease:

im sorry that you dont like me addressing the reality of the situation. im sorry it hurts your feelings :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just like i thought. empty, meaningless post to get a few daps from the shills, but with no original thoughts of your own

how does your 2.5 trillion pass, and through what process? lets hear it :childplease:

im sorry that you dont like me addressing the reality of the situation. im sorry it hurts your feelings :mjlol:

What part of "Rethuglicans will vote no regardless" did you not understand?

As soon as the Dems cut the price tag to $1T, the Republicans still go, "I'm voting no because it's still a liberal wishlist."

Then when they capitulate to every demand the Rethuglicans want, they still go, "I'm still voting no. :umad:"

So now they've just kneecapped their must-pass bill to capitulate to Republicans who never had any intention of voting for it, and purposely gave out a shytty number to sabotage it, not to mention all the other poison pills they'd be guaranteed to throw in.

Stop coming in here with these dumb ass scenarios you already know the outcomes to. :camby:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of "Rethuglicans will vote no regardless" did you not understand?

As soon as the Dems cut the price tag to $1T, the Republicans still go, "I'm voting no because it's a liberal wishlist."

Then when they capitulate to every demand the Rethuglicans want, they still vote go, "I'm still voting no. :umad:"

So now they've just kneecapped their must-pass bill to capitulate to Republicans who never had any intention of voting for it, and purposely gave out a shytty number to sabotage it, not to mention all the other poison pills they'd be guaranteed to throw in.

Stop coming in here with these dumb ass scenarios you already know the outcomes to. :camby:
pathetic. just whining and bytching and defeatism, with zero solutions. you completely failed to answer the question

if that was a "good faith argument", im not impressed :mjlol:

do you wanna try again? if what i said is wrong, then how are you passing this without the republicans? answer the question

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I agree with you both

But if you had a bill on the floor. $1 trillion infrastructure spending entirely deficit spending and no tax hikes... I think they could get close to 60.

That’d be a put up or shut up moment for Manchin

Doing it through reconciliation means this won’t pass until October at earliest.
October?!!! :gucci:Wait what then happens to voting reform? It has to wait till next year? An election year?