☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden out here playing Chess and the WH Press Corp used to some moron who probably does'nt understand the concept of a Draw 4 in Uno so they come out on some amateur hour shyt :dead:
I expect a lot of the media’s White House press correspondents to be fired soon. Trump made everyone in the media lazy cause the bar was so low. Media about to get professionalized again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Democratic Reagan :wow:

I’m voting for a president. Not a goddamn chaperone. The Supreme Court means more to me than an aging president.

biden can be our Reagan. :mjgrin:

George HW Bush, but point taken

biden could be our Reagan if he plays this right :francis:

Easy. Reagan levels. Bernie thinks every democrat lives in Brooklyn. With Biden we actually take the senate.

Biden is our Reagan. Watch.

He's 78. He's going out like the Democrat Reagan. He's leaving it all on the field.

Told yall. He's our Reagan :mjgrin:

Biden is arguably the most "america" type politican they've had since Reagan and its still not good enough for them. You'd think they'd like his avuncular nature :francis: :gucci:

Brehs. Biden going down as the GOAT. I'm telling you. He's the democrat version of Reagan right now :wow:

Brehs. Biden going down as the GOAT. I'm telling you. He's the democrat version of Reagan right now :wow:

Again, like I said...

Joseph "Joe" Biden is our Reagan :wow: