How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

On Friday, March 13, 2020, the press conference in the Rose Garden declaring COVID a national emergency was a shid show. A year later, we have Biden basically declaring the Reagan trickle down era done. To quote Biden, that's a big fukking deal.

It’s almost like our votes matter!!!!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
60o7ath1ypc61.jpg

Simpsons really do predict a lot of things

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
[M457123230998531[/MEDIA]

On Friday, March 13, 2020, the press conference in the Rose Garden declaring COVID a national emergency was a shid show. A year later, we have Biden basically declaring the Reagan trickle down era done. To quote Biden, that's a big fukking deal.

This thing about cutting child poverty seems like BS. Isn't that metric measured by "Income"?

Won't "child poverty" be right back to where it is now next year w/o these stimulus checks?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
First time I've heard Kamala speak in months. :leon:

They are really laying it on thick on Joe. This is the most united I've seen Democrats in a long time.
I mean, at this point, I think Democrats are United on most things and it’s a matter of degree and pace. Even under Obama, if not for Lieberman, we would’ve had a public option.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I mean, at this point, I think Democrats are United on most things and it’s a matter of degree and pace. Even under Obama, if not for Lieberman, we would’ve had a public option.
I know he was dealing with a much more conservative caucus back then but it felt like Obama had a rougher start. My memory is :flabbynsick: but it seemed like by 2010 several blue dogs had broken with him over healthcare and the debt and attempted to create some distances between themselves and Obama. It's still early, but Biden coming out of this with the party all on the same page is a good look. I hope he and Bernie continue to lean on each other like this.