How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tm4nz2yrujm61.png

Is this the most :mjpls: headline Fox News has ever used?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
tm4nz2yrujm61.png

Is this the most :mjpls: headline Fox News has ever used?

Probably not, but the Griggs family is one of those 'REAL American Reality TV Families', like Duck Dynasty because I looked them up to see if this wasn't a fake name, but they were on HISTORY it seems.

"Just because you’re a certain color you don’t have to pay back money? I don’t care if you’re purple, black, yellow, white, gray, if you borrow money you have to pay it back," Kelly Griggs, who runs her 1,800-acre farm with her husband in Humboldt, Tennessee, told Fox News in an interview.

1800 acre = 2.8 Square Miles. Which I bet most of these people who are getting the money don't even have this much land even, probably less.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Alright Biden. Do 50k student debt and then infrastructure.

Then work on that Healthcare
I would try to tackle infrastructure and the voting rights act at the first time. If you wait until it’s too late then a lot of the predictable Republican challenges may still be in the courts and you may have injunctions.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
This thing about cutting child poverty seems like BS. Isn't that metric measured by "Income"?

Won't "child poverty" be right back to where it is now next year w/o these stimulus checks?
Yea, I hope it’s a PR stunt to make the ctc permanent otherwise it’s a straight up lie.