How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I know he was dealing with a much more conservative caucus back then but it felt like Obama had a rougher start. My memory is :flabbynsick: but it seemed like by 2010 several blue dogs had broken with him over healthcare and the debt and attempted to create some distances between themselves and Obama. It's still early, but Biden coming out of this with the party all on the same page is a good look. I hope he and Bernie continue to lean on each other like this.
Your memory is correct. Obama's team was pure basura, they had Larry Summers running show and Rahm Emmanuel holding court. Joe rightly told both those pillars of the Obama admin to kick rocks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden needs to get the fukking border under control :snoop: im watching CNN and theyre playing videos of massive lines of people getting rafted across the rio grande. i thought i was watching fox news

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that wall doesn't work?
Wasn't built?
Both? :mjlol:
clearly :skip:

but its as much of a chess move as it is anything else. kevin mccarthy is taking 12 republicans to do some kind of protest photo op at the border, because the republicans are desperate and pathetic right now. its all they've got :scusthov: that and july 4th

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
clearly :skip:

but its as much of a chess move as it is anything else. kevin mccarthy is taking 12 republicans to do some kind of protest photo op at the border, because the republicans are desperate and pathetic right now. its all they've got :scusthov: that and july 4th
The only people obsessing over the border have always obsessed over the border.