☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also Tucker went on to attacking the military for dealing with white supremacists and rape and attacked Biden, Austin, and Duckworth for their actions. Then Tucker is like "let me bring in someone with a military background that has integrity" and he's like "with me tonight is Oliver North".

WHAT?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It was fukking twilight zone status. I missed my exit twice. North kept saying "I've been around heroes my whole life", "my service", "when I had security clearance", "you don't politicize the military" and on and on....

I'm just sitting there like you betrayed your oath, lied to congress, tried to cover it up, and were indicted and convicted

Just surreal

fukk the GOP, FOX, Tucker, Hannity, North, Greenwald and all of their enablers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It was fukking twilight zone status. I missed my exit twice. North kept saying "I've been around heroes my whole life", "my service", "when I had security clearance", "you don't politicize the military" and on and on....

I'm just sitting there like you betrayed your oath, lied to congress, tried to cover it up, and were indicted and convicted

Just surreal

fukk the GOP, FOX, Tucker, Hannity, North, Greenwald and all of their enablers
People hate to say this openly but Biden being white is a god send since they can't pull the anti-black shyt to undermine democrats.

This shyt is amazing.

Biden is out here making progressivism seem ordinary :laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People hate to say this openly but Biden being white is a god send since they can't pull the anti-black shyt to undermine democrats.

This shyt is amazing.

Biden is out here making progressivism seem ordinary :laff:

The Right can't seem to make up their mind on what they want to pin Joe as... an authoritarian, ineffective... I suppose their audience is dumb enough to accept both

Tucker tried to go after Biden for being "woke" for wanting to root out white supremacists in the military and protect women serving from sexual violence and discrimination and anyone with a brain has to know that sounds terrible.

I can see him getting pulled off the air if he keeps the above up

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What the GOP is finding out.. or better yet is struggling with.. nothing they can say stics to Joe. Must be very frustrating :mjlol:

And he's been very effective as well :russ:

This is a byproduct of his presidency that I didn't foresee. They can't do culture wars on a guy who has been in the public eye for 40 years and looks like their average viewer's brother, father or grandfather. They are stuck.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What the GOP is finding out.. or better yet is struggling with.. nothing they can say stics to Joe. Must be very frustrating :mjlol:

And he's been very effective as well :russ:

Honestly, Trump is the reason for that. He lowered the bar so much and they sucked him off so much that any criticism of Joe rings hollow.