The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, fukk Cenk.

He's still handling Bernie with kid gloves despite him completely overpromising and under delivering on the minimum wage increase. :scust:
if warren had done this, Anna would be crying bloody murder.

This was political malpratice and once again, Bernie escapes accountability.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty much a wrap at this point :francis: GOP is going to voter suppress their way to controlling the Senate/House from 2022 onward.
And the Dems are weak and let them while screaming about rules!:francis::snoop:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden is the gottdamn president of the United States. You're a fool if you don't think Sinema/Manchin would fall in line if he told them to...especially Sinema. The issue is he and Harris lack conviction on these issues. They care more about their Senate Brotherhood than the financial pain of poor people.

For me, HR1 is the red line. If they prioritize decorum over saving democracy, they will be dead to me.

Well you're going to be disappointed

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My bets on the GQP. Dems are the Dallas cowboys of politics
RfGO.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This tweet is a false equivalence. Right now, the Senate is split 50/50 and Republicans today are unilaterally opposed to most major legislation that Democrats propose.

Back in 1964, Democrats had 65-66 Senate seats and there were many liberal/moderate Republicans in Congress back then. Bipartisanship was more common. LBJ had more clout due to those reasons than Biden does now.

Biden can push Manchin & Sinema but they have more leverage than him - especially Manchin. Manchin could easily just become an independent and caucus with Senate Republicans - Democrats would immediately lose the majority and Mitch is back to being the Senate Majority Leader.