How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only question is can they get Manchin and Sinema. if the answer is yes they can.. they can put "pressure" then someone explain how they go about doing that because nobody has explained how to put pressure on a West Virginia Senator who is only in the seat because he's a dino.

i'm all for "putting pressure" ... explain how with Manchin. i'm all ears.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do they get Manchin on board with $15 under the covid bill ?

I'm not saying it can't be done, people are saying pressure him and Sinema but what exactly can and should be done ?

I asked several pages ago and nobody answered.

We can blame Biden ok.. that doesn't solve the Manchin and Sinema issue..

I was told that Manchin "always falls in line" is that still true ?

:yeshrug:. I have the same questions you do.

nikkas on here were adamant that Manchin wouldn't be a problem because he could be 'pressured' but they ignored the blindspot they had for Sinema and now they want to play quiet. :yeshrug:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The only question is can they get Manchin and Sinema. if the answer is yes they can.. they can put "pressure" then someone explain how they go about doing that because nobody has explained how to put pressure on a West Virginia Senator who is only in the seat because he's a dino.

i'm all for "putting pressure" ... explain how with Manchin. i'm all ears.
You’ll be waiting a long time for an answer.:mjlol: Manchin doesn’t even have to worry about reelection for 4 years and he’s acting this way. He just doesn’t believe in the 15$ minimum wage or abolishing the filibuster. He’s just an idiot. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:yeshrug:. I have the same questions you do.

nikkas on here were adamant that Manchin wouldn't be a problem because he could be 'pressured' but they ignored the blindspot they had for Sinema and now they want to play quiet. :yeshrug:

You’ll be waiting a long time for an answer.:mjlol: Manchin doesn’t even have to worry about reelection for 4 years and he’s acting this way. He just doesn’t believe in the 15$ minimum wage or abolishing the filibuster. He’s just an idiot. :hhh:

i was told the same shyt.

Yeah.. you can make West Virginia look like Dubai. We all made those jokes. We all understand that he isn't typically a guy that will be a final nail in a coffin. We all get that he can be bought..

But what the fukk is his price? Nobody has explained this. i'm not going to sit here and blame all Dems and blame Joe Biden when they have a 50/50 split with a dino going rogue..

"dems not doing enough... do nothing Dems" is NOT an answer to this issue.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This will not pass unless they get rid of the filibuster. There is no way this bill can be passed through reconciliation since it doesn't affect the budget. Sinema and Manchin are both against getting rid of the filibuster. So unfortunately I don’t see this passing. If the GQP state legislatures pass their voter suppression laws along with doing gerrymandering 2022 and 2024 and every election going forward will be a shyt show. Not to mention they got the federal courts on lock.