How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Props to Biden for commenting on this. Hopefully this means Dems elected officials go down there and drum up support/rebuild the state Dem party.
Pretty crazy contrast to how Obama handled 2011 when Scott Walker and the Kochs were destroying public unions in Wisconsin. @MushroomX

I forgot about this clip

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This will not pass unless they get rid of the filibuster. There is no way this bill can be passed through reconciliation since it doesn't affect the budget. Sinema and Manchin are both against getting rid of the filibuster. So unfortunately I don’t see this passing. If the GQP state legislatures pass their voter suppression laws along with doing gerrymandering 2022 and 2024 and every election going forward will be a shyt show. Not to mention they got the federal courts on lock.

It's pretty much a wrap at this point :francis: GOP is going to voter suppress their way to controlling the Senate/House from 2022 onward.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Biden is the gottdamn president of the United States. You're a fool if you don't think Sinema/Manchin would fall in line if he told them to...especially Sinema. The issue is he and Harris lack conviction on these issues. They care more about their Senate Brotherhood than the financial pain of poor people.

For me, HR1 is the red line. If they prioritize decorum over saving democracy, they will be dead to me.