Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Yamiche Alcindor
@Yamiche
BIG NEWS: DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas just announced that the Biden administration's task force for reuniting migrant families separated by the Trump administration will allow separated families the option of being reunified either in U.S. or their county of origin.
12:21 PM · Mar 1, 2021
Seung Min Kim
@seungminkim
Mayorkas says 105 families have been reunited in the "recent past."
12:24 PM · Mar 1, 2021

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
RfGO.gif
Sorry breh it's true. :mjcry::manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This tweet is a false equivalence. Right now, the Senate is split 50/50 and Republicans today are unilaterally opposed to most major legislation that Democrats propose.

Back in 1964, Democrats had 65-66 Senate seats and there were many liberal/moderate Republicans in Congress back then. Bipartisanship was more common. LBJ had more clout due to those reasons than Biden does now.

Biden can push Manchin & Sinema but they have more leverage than him - especially Manchin. Manchin could easily just become an independent and caucus with Senate Republicans - Democrats would immediately lose the majority and Mitch is back to being the Senate Majority Leader.
Can't see Manchin doing that. He and Biden are buddies. This whole charade with him feels like a lot of political theater since they're able to get the covid bill through reconciliation. Manchin's ace in the hole will be when they filibuster the infrastructure bill. He can go back to his state and make the case for eliminating it to replenish the state coffers. At least that's my hope...

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden talked all this mess about FDR but if he doesn't get the whole Democratic party to fall in line to pass every major piece of his platform he'll be closer to Jimmy Carter. Smh.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Manu Raju
@mkraju
Merrick Garland’s nomination approved by Senate Judiciary, with Grassley, Graham, Cornyn and Tillis voting with Democrats to advance the pick to the floor. Sasse, Lee, Hawley, Cotton, Kennedy, Cruz and Blackburn voted NO
1:20 PM · Mar 1, 2021

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I haven’t read through this thread. Let me guess, there’s people who are inexplicably surprised that a Biden presidency is :trash: and there’s also people who are still in denial on some “give him a chance, y’all are too negative” shyt?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I haven’t read through this thread. Let me guess, there’s people who are inexplicably surprised that a Biden presidency is :trash: and there’s also people who are still in denial on some “give him a chance, y’all are too negative” shyt?
America.... First

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What’s wrong with that?
Damned if you do damned if you don’t

Nothing actually. It's the right move politically and we have way more infected people so :yeshrug:

The main move would be to open up the COVID-19 Vaccine IP so it can be produced around the world...