The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The reaction to this airstrike is overwhelmingly negative

The Dems are gonna lose the midterms if Biden keeps it up with this
Nah. No one cares. Biden doesn’t listen to Twitter and it works for him. People gotta stop letting these blue checks gas them up.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nah. No one cares. Biden doesn’t listen to Twitter and it works for him. People gotta stop letting these blue checks gas them up.

I am not biased here. I usually ignore the blue checks who complain about Biden not passing 500 bills in his first month.

But this time he just had to NOT do something, yet he went ahead and did it against the will of the public.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I really don’t care bruh. You’re not telling me or anyone anything about this we don’t know. I’m not a pacifist when it comes to internal affairs and putting bad actors in line.

since you know so much Iranian history tell me what you know about Al Qaedas ties with Iran going back to meetings between Imad Mugniyeh and Bin Laden in the early 90s as well as the blatant links between Iran and 9/11.

sit your ass down and stop whining.

We went through Obama’s term combating the rise of isis. We ain’t to let Iran pull the same shyt they tried to pull in the balkans. Oh. You ain’t know? Iran also admitted to having nascent al qaeda bases during the Balkan wars. Turns out Shia Iran and Sunni terror groups see a bigger threat in us than you do.
:unimpressed:

don’t speak to me about international affairs. Ever. You don’t have fukking range.
RYMb.gif

:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

"I will not" answer to student loan question, fumbled good PR opportunity w/ Texas, bad optics on the new immigration housing, the left seems ready to pounce on that and this minimum wage issue, Sinema/Manchin continue their power trip, Neera nom bombed, and now Syria.

Other than the good covid news which Fauci threw cold water on, does it feel like it's been a good two weeks?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
"I will not" answer to student loan question, fumbled good PR opportunity w/ Texas, bad optics on the new immigration housing, the left seems ready to pounce on that and this minimum wage issue, Sinema/Manchin continue their power trip, Neera nom bombed, and now Syria.

Other than the good covid news which Fauci threw cold water on, does it feel like it's been a good two weeks?
How did he "fumble good PR opportunity w/ Texas"? :dwillhuh:

Also, most of that other stuff you mentioned is trivial.