King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

guillotine-French-Revolution.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Iran is bad. Remember this.
Because in 1979 they embarrassed the US political and economic elite by daring to overthrow the US puppet state occupying their homeland and stealing their economic resources? And this is why 42 years later America has to bomb a random Syrian militia they're supporting. Got it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is only going to further play into the "both sides the same " narrative. It will increase voter apathy and discouragement. I doubt Dems will ignore the parliamentarian.
Which is why it was idiotic to even put this in the covid bill if you weren't going to pass it by any means ... just typical moronic politics from the left ...makes it hard to support that level of incompetence

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because in 1979 they embarrassed the US political and economic elite by daring to overthrow the US puppet state occupying their homeland and stealing their economic resources? And this is why 42 years later America has to bomb a random Syrian militia they're supporting. Got it.
I really don’t care bruh. You’re not telling me or anyone anything about this we don’t know. I’m not a pacifist when it comes to internal affairs and putting bad actors in line.

since you know so much Iranian history tell me what you know about Al Qaedas ties with Iran going back to meetings between Imad Mugniyeh and Bin Laden in the early 90s as well as the blatant links between Iran and 9/11.

sit your ass down and stop whining.

We went through Obama’s term combating the rise of isis. We ain’t to let Iran pull the same shyt they tried to pull in the balkans. Oh. You ain’t know? Iran also admitted to having nascent al qaeda bases during the Balkan wars. Turns out Shia Iran and Sunni terror groups see a bigger threat in us than you do.

don’t speak to me about international affairs. Ever. You don’t have fukking range.

They bombed American positions. Tell them to come get it back in blood. :demonic:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
everything will be scrutinized down to how every nut and bolt is assembled for this administration. partly because its post trump, partly because of the times we live in where people will never be pleased
When have people ever been pleased with politicians?