How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden already did that a long time ago.

Anyways, airstrikes happen all the fukking time. Trump did it way more than Obama and nobody gave a sh!t. Can you guys shut the fukk up about these airstrikes in Syria?

The student debt answer was stupid, I'll give you that. Biden can't do anything about the Senate parliamentarian ruling on the minimum wage and Bernie and other Dems have proposed a decent solutions to get around the ruling.
Again the average person didn't because it was on Twitter. Just stop with the Whataboutism wrt to drone strikes. They're all bad and the US should get out of the entire ME. We won't though. Dems need to get Manchin and Synema somehow on board or they're going to be in trouble. Fukk the parliamentarian, the filibuster and the ReThugs and pass shyt. Then market the hell out of it on TV, Twitter, and everywhere like it's the best thing ever. Because it will actually be just that for a lot of people.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Again the average person didn't because it was on Twitter. Just stop with the Whataboutism wrt to drone strikes. They're all bad and the US should get out of the entire ME. We won't though. Dems need to get Manchin and Synema somehow on board or they're going to be in trouble. Fukk the parliamentarian, the filibuster and the ReThugs and pass shyt. Then market the hell out of it on TV, Twitter, and everywhere like it's the best thing ever. Because it will actually be just that for a lot of people.
LOL, if you honestly think that airstrikes in Syria/Middle East are going to stop anytime soon :mjlol:

Anyways, you should run for office. You got the solutions for everything :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They killed a US service member and if we’re looking out for the Kurds fukk what those people think about us looking out for them after what they went through. It’s beyond cowardly what they want the US to do.
I’m glad Biden did it and this is the sort of internationalism I want to see. Iran will learn Biden ain’t Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff: And where the fukk is the United States doing these strikes you fukking moron did it up and change continents since the last time I checked? :mjlol:
Stop crying. USA is back. No more amateur hour Trump shyt. the anti-intervention left has no clout and wants innocents to be murdered. The world doesn’t stop spinning when you tweet out your disdain for JDAMs.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Stop crying. USA is back. No more amateur hour Trump shyt. the anti-intervention left has no clout and wants innocents to be murdered. The world doesn’t stop spinning when you tweet out your disdain for JDAMs.
Yeah I'm sure these are special non-collateral damage missiles. :mjlol: I'm also not crying, simply laughing at your outlandishly stupid statement. :manny: