Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

:sas2::whoo:

"I want to note this isn't altruism," Jelinek said. "At Costco we know that paying employees good wages ... makes sense for our business and constitutes a significant competitive advantage for us. It helps us in the long run by minimizing turnover and maximizing employee productivity."

:ohlawd: but try to tell that to the "bootstrap" "free market" fukks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Would he go work as a cook for $6 an hour now? fukking a$$hole.
$15 nationally is a bad idea. I’ve been saying it for years. Minimums should be a standard, but I’ve never agreed with it being a living wage and most states and cities actually boost minimum wage above federal minimums. There has to be a way to force companies of a certain size, market cap, etc to raise wages without federal mandates that don’t find a way to target real income stagnation. Many have argued that the minimum wage in Puerto Rico is actually too high and preventing significant investment. I don’t have the answers here but treating West Virginia like California is a terrible idea. Hell, outside of many major cities, rural areas might be fukked.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The US launched an airstrike on Syria :francis:

I was hoping Joe would move away from the Neocon stuff
The air strikes were against pro-Iranian militias. I guess Biden wants to show Israel and the GQP how tough he is against Iran. Fareed Zakaria said it best that if Biden tries to show how tough he is in the global stage to impress the GQP it wont end well and its fruitless. Biden always seemed to be less hawkish than Obama. Guess I am wrong. Biden will join the long list of presidents who will waste resources in the region for no reason(Bush1,Clinton,Dubya,Obama,Trump now Biden).

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad the minimum wage increase got axed. i support the raise, but the minimum wage is not covid relief. there was no reason to hold up the relief bill with a 5 year wage increase. now it can move through smoothly

not really seeing what other excuse Majority Leader Manchin has to hold it up