How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think it's ok to say these things? Neera should be confirmed but this should be a lesson to everyone that what you say matters. She offended people. She needs to learn not to do that, regardless of what Trump did.
yeah i dont have a problem with her tweets, but actions have consequences

she put all that shyt out there for likes and retweets, and now this job depends on being confirmed by people who didnt like it

the republicans are fulla shyt, but this isnt some grave injustice :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think it's ok to say these things? Neera should be confirmed but this should be a lesson to everyone that what you say matters. She offended people. She needs to learn not to do that, regardless of what Trump did.

This is nonsense, especially coming from the same people who cry about 'cancel culture.'

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

glossing over the hypocrisy of the right and the Trump administration

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glossing over the hypocrisy of the right and the Trump administration
This is nonsense, especially coming from the same people who cry about 'cancel culture.'

Of course it is. But reality is she pissed off a lot of people and what she said is going to hurt her. This is not the hill to die on. I understand why Biden is fighting for her, not many people want this job.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t care. I want the same hardball fukk you energy.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it is. But reality is she pissed off a lot of people and what she said is going to hurt her. This is not the hill to die on. I understand why Biden is fighting for her, not many people want this job.

Man, stop it. If a Rethuglican appointee said anything similar, they'd be easily confirmed, regardless of what the Senate split looked like, and every Dem voting no would be shamed for not doing so by the same people that Neera Tanden supposedly pissed off.

So, no, nobody's buying this "She pissed off a lot of people" bullshyt because it's just typical GQP bad-faith pearl clutching.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man, stop it. If a Rethuglican appointee said anything similar, they'd be easily confirmed, regardless of what the Senate split looked like, and every Dem voting no would be shamed for not doing so by the same people that Neera Tanden supposedly pissed off.

So, no, nobody's buying this "She pissed off a lot of people" bullshyt because it's just typical GQP bad-faith pearl clutching.
Bingo.

This is digusting