How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
maybe the cases are down because everyone has already caught the virus. I remember around this time last year getting sick (a lot of people do too) and it sucked.. had all the same symptoms.. flu like symptoms. i believe the virus was in the states by December of 2019.

nov/dec 2019 i had what i thought was the worst cold ever. Lasted like 2 weeks went away and came right back. I was sick for damn near a month. My asthma inhaler usually last 3 months i ran thru 2 of em in 3-4 weeks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad that the "fukk dr fauci" momentum seems to be picking up

edit: im watching fox news and they're having an absolute meltdown over this 1.9 trillion dollar bill :laff: and theres nothing the republicans can do about it. hopefully the dems dont fukk it up with the 15/hour if manchin and synema arent gonna sign onto it

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone in america is gonna be vaccinated by july. why the fukk would school not be able to start in september :heh:

this is teacher union bullshyt, plain and simple, from people who dont want to go back to work. all those suburb pickups the dems got from trump are gonna evaporate. we should give teachers through may if they want, but if you arent willing to do your job in september then get the fukk out of the profession

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why I think he's been saying by summer most should be able to get a vaccine
hes basically saying theres no point in getting the vaccine because you cant go back to your normal life after anyway. its bullshyt, anti-science, fearmongering rhetoric from someone who wasnt elected by anybody. if the vaccine works, then you can go out to dinner. you can see your grandkids. because you wont get the virus :what:

i mean look at this bullshyt. what the fukk is this?

this is fukking dr fauci :camby:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes basically saying theres no point in getting the vaccine because you cant go back to your normal life after anyway. its bullshyt, anti-science, fearmongering rhetoric from someone who wasnt elected by anybody. if the vaccine works, then you can go out to dinner. you can see your grandkids. because you wont get the virus :what:

OK Meghan McCain.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Taking the flu vaccine doesn't stop you from catching the flu..

If you're sick, mask up. We should be like Japan in that sense going forward once everyone is vaccinated

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK Meghan McCain.
so youre gonna justify telling fully vaccinated grandparents that they cant see their grandchildren :mjlol: i guess the criteria is just forever, right? because really, where the fukk is the cutoff?

by all means, give me the science on that. fauci's job is done, the vaccine is being distributed as fast as possible, and its time for him to go. biden needs to sit him down for good

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
no one wants to admit that teachers just dont want to go back to work :yeshrug: theres no need to deify these people

I don’t blame them. These elementary teachers make like what, $50K a year before taxes? CDC saying teachers don’t need to be vaccinated and should return to work?

If I was a 3rd grade teacher I’m telling parents to kick rocks.

:camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t blame them. These elementary teachers make like what, $50K a year before taxes? CDC saying teachers don’t need to be vaccinated and should return to work?

If I was a 3rd grade teacher I’m telling parents to kick rocks.

:camby:
then why should those parents pay you :mjlol:

frankly, at this point im pretty sure everyone in here just wants to lose the house and senate. so godspeed :salute: i wont interfere