How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Random thought, but I feel like Manchin and Sinema are going to singlehandedly ruin this term for Dems. :snoop:
White people putting brakes on the momentum of progress achieved by black people is as American as apple pie. Manchin a bytch but he at least as the ability to be bullied into changing his position. We'll have to see how easily swayed Sinema is

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
according to you, it wont be. because you support unnecessarily extending it :mjlol:
Strawman. If you ever took the time to ask instead doing your usual schtick you'd know I expect schools to be open in the fall because educators and their families will be vaccinated.

:umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman. If you ever took the time to ask instead doing your usual schtick you'd know I expect schools to be open in the fall because educators and their families will be vaccinated.

:umad:
i notice you half assed you answer with just schools. how bout everything else?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i notice you half assed it with schools. how bout everything else?
What? This sentence doesn't even make sense.

And no, I don't expect everything to be open in July because not everyone will be vaccinated and places will gradually roll back their restrictions as numbers decrease.

Grow up. :russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Random thought, but I feel like Manchin and Sinema are going to singlehandedly ruin this term for Dems. :snoop:
In 2010/2011, it was worse. There was Joe Lieberman, Byron Dorgan, Ben Nelson, Blanche Lincoln, Mark Pryor, Max Baucus, Kent Conrad, Tim Johnson, Chris Dodd, Jim Webb.

The Senate was full of conservadems. They did give the Democrats a solid majority though :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? This sentence doesn't even make sense.

And no, I don't expect everything to be open in July because not everyone will be vaccinated and places will gradually roll back their restrictions as numbers decrease.

Grow up. :russ:
so you support until 22. hence it being a 22 issue

playing stupid :hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so you support until 22. hence it being a 22 issue

playing stupid :hhh:
th

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy, you've claimed that in school learning is safer than fully remote learning.

I'm currently working on a photojournalism piece that actually deals with the safety of first responders and essential workers during covid.

So, to skip the round about back and forth the most common complaint they've all echoed is, "people aren't actually concerned about our safety, but merely telling us what is safe enough so that they do not have to be inconvenienced."

Framing the request that in person learning doesn't resume until you can assure the safety of teachers as an unreasonable ask seems to fall in line with that complaint.

I said it is much more likely that the kid gets covid at home (transmitted by family/friends etc) than at school.

Im sure many do feel that way. And again I agree that many institutions have failed us on covid. But at the end of the day everything we do involves a balancing of interests/risks etc. And in this case it's not just the public or "people" saying that in school instruction can be done in a way that balances all those interests - it's literally every scientific/medical authority that studies these issues around the world.

Y'all are on the same level as climate change deniers.