How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't an American only issue. Schools close around the world due to Covid. Just say y'all are tired of trying to educate your kids and having to watch them all day. :mjlol:

Europe has kept its schools open for much of the pandemic. Now closures loom - CNN
Bingo. Say it louder for those in the back!
people arent allowed to say that? :dahell:

i dont see them getting refunds on their property taxes
This moment during this worldwide shutdown was the moment to educate your child. Yet people who pushed charters for years want government schools open. So they can go back to 90-minute commutes and grey cubicles. And happy hour. Apparently, that's the most important thing to people.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can’t do fun stuff during a once in a lifetime pandemic :mjcry:

its almost like the life altering restrictions are there for a reason since this last happened 100 years ago :dead:
"Man, we can't go to comerica park and get stupid drunk and take our peepees out for Instagram! Freedom!"

I was completely unaware that people's entire existence revolved around alcohol...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo. Say it louder for those in the back!

This moment during this worldwide shutdown was the moment to educate your child. Yet people who pushed charters for years want government school open. So they can go back to 90-minute comments and grey cubicles. And happy hour. Apparently, that's the most important thing to people.
yes; school is where your children go during the day :dahell:

or are we just saying fukk it, and going with "everyone who wants school open hates their children" :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Man, we can't go to comerica park and get stupid drunk and take our peepees out for Instagram! Freedom!"

I was completely unaware that people's entire existence revolved around alcohol...
imagine playing stupid about a massive segment of the economy relying on alcohol and going out on the weekend :mjlol:

no ones saying you should empathize with some drunk dikkhead like me. we're talking about the people having their livelihoods arbitrarily destroyed by Supreme Leader Cuomo

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know much about Neera Tanden but please tell me the reason for her controversial nomination is more than just mean tweets. Edumacate me brehs.

she was a Clinton stooge too and that hasn’t helped her with the more progressive senators as well. They’ll vote for her but it’s no love lost if she isn’t approved. Manchin going against her was calculated. Nobody is outright fighting for her, she isn’t well liked.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
imagine playing stupid about a massive segment of the economy relying on alcohol and going out on the weekend :mjlol:

no ones saying you should empathize with some drunk dikkhead like me. we're talking about the people having their livelihoods arbitrarily destroyed by Supreme Leader Cuomo

I understand they have work but I'm starting to think they hate their kids. :heh:

Regardless, this a failure of the government at large. And by that I mean Trump on down.

Last edited: