How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The GQP is against any immigration reform. The base is already riled up about demographic changes. Its a mistake to attempt immigration reform because this will give the base something to rally behind. Obamacare made so much sense and it led to the creation of the Tea Party. Immigration reform is something that will backfire on democrats politically.
Prioritizing immigration before infrastructure with everything going on would be a huge miscalculation. Dems need to get it through their heads that a lot of Hispanic voters simply are not motivated by that issue. Yet, millions would be economically impacted by an infrastructure stimulus. Hispanic down here in construction/engineering would be eating.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Prioritizing immigration before infrastructure with everything going on would be a huge miscalculation. Dems need to get it through their heads that a lot of Hispanic voters simply are not motivated by that issue. Yet, millions would be economically impacted by an infrastructure stimulus. Hispanic down here in construction/engineering would be eating.
I don't see where Biden said he was prioritizing immigration before infrastructure. All of the reporting that I've seen is that when the COVID relief bill is passed, Biden is going to prioritize infrastructure next.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't see where Biden said he was prioritizing immigration before infrastructure. All of the reporting that I've seen is that when the COVID relief bill is passed, Biden is going to prioritize infrastructure next.
There was a report in the WaPo last night that said immigration activists are lobbying him to do immigration next.

edit: nvm they are angling to have him tie pathway to citizenship in the bill. lol woat poison pill.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/02/17/democrats-biden-recovery-package/

• Dap
Reactions: No1