How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Kinda agree with this...:ld:

Saw the Castro brothers and others on the news yesterday doing a lot of bashing of R's but not enough pivoting to the need for a large-scale infrastructure bill.

Also, this administration need to OD brag when they do anything that helps people. Not enough people realize Biden made an emergency declaration earlier in the week. Gotta get out in front of the cameras and force the media (especially local media) to cover these things. A tweet is not sufficient.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda agree with this...:ld:

Saw the Castro brothers and others on the news yesterday doing a lot of bashing of R's but not enough pivoting to the need for a large-scale infrastructure bill.

Also, this administration need to OD brag when they do anything that helps people. Not enough people realize Biden made an emergency declaration earlier in the week. Gotta get out in front of the cameras and force the media (especially local media) to cover these things. A tweet is not sufficient.

i agree with it too, but the debt just exceeded the size of the economy for the first time in history, BEFORE the dems pass a 1.9 trillion dollar bill. where the fukk is biden gonna get another 3 or 4 trillion for infrastructure? :dead:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
i agree with it too, but the debt just exceeded the size of the economy for the first time in history, BEFORE the dems pass a 1.9 trillion dollar bill. where the fukk is biden gonna get another 3 or 4 trillion for infrastructure? :dead:
Biden wants to spend about $5-6T overall.

I say give it to him

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They can increase tax on the wealthy and cut the defense budget. Next :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden wants to spend about $5-6T overall.

I say give it to him
its fine to say money and the budgets dont matter, as long as we own it

1.9 trillion plus a 4 trillion dollar infrastructure plan is a lotta fukkin money to only pay for like 20 percent of it. if theres no negative effects, then fukk it :yeshrug: im in