How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Student debt affects african americans disproportionately and is far more difficult for us to pay it off and this mf just giving us the nahhhhhhh

Wrinkled ass mummy mf ran his whole campaign on racial equality and cant help the ones trying to make their lives better?

Warren and Schumer literally telling Biden black people got you here. At least clear one of their biggest hurdles with an executive order,
Biden doesn't realize his smugness pissed-off millennials.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The point is, as Bill Clinton said, to get caught trying. Test the limits. And in the face of Republican/Judicial intransigence, let them be the ones to hold the burden of failure. Then use that to rally against them. "I tried to get you your money, but these guys stopped us, so we have to get rid of them" is a superior political message to "We're not going to try helping you because we assume the other guys won't let us win." Obamacare was a risky judicial gambit but they went forward anyway and got a win. Not fighting the battle is worse than losing it. Just fukking try. Show that you have some will to govern. This isn't even a situation where it's going to tie up Congressional resources that could go to other battles, it's an executive order that will work its way through the court.
Obamacare is a law, passed through the legislative process

Loans and interest have been paused for a year and I know people who haven't done a thing to try to pay it down.

This isn't a cut and dry issue for me.. I paid my loans and it wasn't my parents who did it either... it was all me.

Everyone's situation is different.. whats the best answer on it.. 10k? 25k? 50k? 100k?

Is 10k "bad" ? If he only does 10k are people going to be up in arms

we need student debt cancellation or reduction in the form of student loan reform that’s law

we don’t need an executive action to get rid of current student loans that doesn’t make the system better

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Warren and Schumer literally telling Biden black people got you here. At least clear one of their biggest hurdles with an executive order,
Biden doesn't realize his smugness pissed-off millennials.
Yeah, I was surprised at Biden's brazen response at the townhall. He just straight up said "NO!" :skip:

Even the lady who asked the question was shook :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We did this same song and dance in December. :russ:

Nonsense. It's fairly logical for Biden to pursue student loan debt through congress because his debt relief plan had two major asks.

One to forgive 10k in student debt and 2 to wipe away all debt from public 2 and four year college attendees making under 125k.

Approaching them both together is reasonable. If it fails he can always take executive action and we'll see how it holds up to the legal challenges.

This current outrage is silly because he isn't saying anything different now than he was before and I assume the gripe is merely that you want him to come in testing the limits of his executive authority. :unimpressed: