How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Fareed makes some very good points. I thought for sure by now Biden would have ended the trade war with China, re-enter the Iran nuclear deal, and open to Cuba.They have had years to review all these issues. If they are trying to show how tough they are to appease the GQP it will be a losing proposition.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Fareed makes some very good points. I thought for sure by now Biden would have ended the trade war with China, re-enter the Iran nuclear deal, and open to Cuba.They have had years to review all these issues. If they are trying to show how tough they are to appease the GQP it will be a losing proposition.

I agree with Fareed's general points about running scared of Republican critiques, especially with Iran and Cuba, but China is an economically belligerent player and was one of the very few areas where Trump was more correct than the Dem establishment. I don't see a win-win with China.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta say brehs, republicans are looking BAD right now. very weak position

-trump starting a civil war with mcconnell at the worst possible time
-texas, the beacon of republican leadership, has massively failed its entire state
-biden about to lead the country out of covid
-dems about to pass a popular stimulus bill giving republican voters free money, while every republican votes against it

the only way the dems can fukk up this kinda momentum is by extending the lockdowns and school closings too long. starting in june, people need to start to be allowed to make their own decisions

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
gotta say brehs, republicans are looking BAD right now. very weak position

-trump starting a civil war with mcconnell at the worst possible time
-texas, the beacon of republican leadership, has massively failed its entire state
-biden about to lead the country out of covid
-dems about to pass a popular stimulus bill giving republican voters free money, while every republican votes against it

the only way the dems can fukk up this kinda momentum is by extending the lockdowns and school closings too long. starting in june, people need to start to be allowed to make their own decisions
They're about to pivot towards the re-opening schools argument...Biden needs this addressed by the fall. This is an important summer coming up...

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're about to shift towards the re-opening schools argument...Biden needs this addressed by the fall. This is an important summer coming up...

saying the spring semester isnt happening is the last stretch anyone is gonna get away with

the idea that schools cant open up in september, 7 months from now, is completely unacceptable

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Election reform is more important than immigration reform.
The states that we need to watch the closest are AZ, PA, GA, WI, MI, FL, TX, and a couple more. Lots of states that went for Biden have Republican majority state legislators, who are dying to stop that from happening again. Arizona is already passing blatant voter suppression laws. I expect GA, TX and FL to follow.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
They're about to pivot towards the re-opening schools argument...Biden needs this addressed by the fall. This is an important summer coming up...

There will be enough vaccines to vaccinate all teachers by March:mjlol:
Midterms aren't till Nov 2022
50% of people will have their first shot by May
GOP is stupid as shyt Chicago and New York schools are opening up as we speak

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm wondering if they are doing immigration now because politically its the best chance to get bipartisan support and 60 votes in the Senate. If they waited until the end of the year or next year, mid term election cycle comes into play and GOP obstructs and goes more hardline for the sake of winning seats.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The GQP is against any immigration reform. The base is already riled up about demographic changes. Its a mistake to attempt immigration reform because this will give the base something to rally behind. Obamacare made so much sense and it led to the creation of the Tea Party. Immigration reform is something that will backfire on democrats politically.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
There will be enough vaccines to vaccinate all teachers by March:mjlol:
Midterms aren't till Nov 2022
50% of people will have their first shot by May
GOP is stupid as shyt Chicago and New York schools are opening up as we speak
I was thinking the same shyt.. Schools will be open in September. What are they going to campaign on? :dead: