How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
wasn't his best performance. Joe was good on the pandemic, COVID relief, civil rights, policing, inequality and avoiding Trump altogether..

he was bad on immigration but not a shock dems are in a losing battle on that front. he was also bad on student loan debt because whether u buy his explanations or not.. it's a popular issue.. one i don't have a strong feeling towards.. i feel there should be some forgiveness but how much i cannot say..

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is why I always felt that this was the perfect spot for Kamala to assert herself. Not only because this is an important issue for young/POC but it would help her in future elections.
If Kamala came out in front of Biden, that would be an unnecessary scandal and would probably cause a slight rift in their relationship. It would also confirm the fears of many people in Bidenworld that Kamala is "power hungry".

It would look terribly on Kamala. Some people (mostly Trump supporters) already think that she's the "secret president" :mjlol:

I'm not just considering it, no student loan forgiveness means no vote from me next election cycle. It's really a single issue vote for me this time around. :manny:
So you wouldn't care if Trump or a Trump-acolyte won in 2024? :jbhmm:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
So you wouldn't care if Trump or a Trump-acolyte won in 2024? :jbhmm:
At what point do Democrats stop using the "Republicans are worse than us so vote for us" argument and simply just fulfill their campaign promises?:jbhmm: That will easily dead any Trump candidate in 2024.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

biden should say "every kid in america will be back in school in september" and put this bullshyt to rest

i can see saying fukk it to the rest of this year, but if youre a teacher whos not comfortable going back in the fall, youre free to retire