How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Good, dude sounds like a dumbass cosplaying West Wing.

And if I had stage 4 lung cancer I can think of a lot of more meaningful ways to spend my time than schilling for the Biden Administration.

I'd be milking that job and chillin, tbh.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they can waive paygo in the legislation but this is part of the reason why abolishing the filibuster is better than reconciliation

lol. Tough lesson for this guy. This was a once in a lifetime gig that could have lead to being press secretary at the next dem administration. He needs to move smarter.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
lol. Tough lesson for this guy. This was a once in a lifetime gig that could have lead to being press secretary at the next dem administration. He needs to move smarter.
This is grim but that was unlikely due to his cancer diagnosis. Also, Karine Jean-Pierre is the Principal Deputy Press Secretary - so she would be up next not Ducklo

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Unnecessary :beli:
:hubie: Only one life to live, don’t think spending the last of it with the WH press corps and going to the mat fighting with them over whatever stupid ass issue the Biden WH is trying to suppress is worth it. But that goes for like 95% of jobs.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: Only one life to live, don’t think spending the last of it with the WH press corps and going to the mat fighting with them over whatever stupid ass issue the Biden WH is trying to suppress is worth it. But that goes for like 95% of jobs.
You don't know what that man aspired to in life though. Stop with the bullshyt.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You don't know what that man aspired to in life though. Stop with the bullshyt.
I don’t care what he aspires to, I’m making a normative value judgment. Lot of people aspire to shyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care what he aspires to, I’m making a normative value judgment. Lot of people aspire to shyt.

Your value judgement on the matter isn't needed. Let the man live. Feel free to comment on his firing if you will, but no one wants to know what YOU would have done had you had stage 4 cancer. Lots of people feel value and satisfaction in the work they do.

God forbid you actually get cancer and have to make those decisions. So in all sincerity, shut the fukk up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden’s team need to be careful trying to be perfect to please the fukking press. No one would of give a shyt about this after a week. Press is going to spend 4 years with this petty bullshyt after Trump. :hhh:
get ready for it . trump admin put a battery in their back now all people want is gotcha questions, memes for tik tok and controversy to fuel their individual grift