How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When @the cac mamba is drunk, lonely and has nobody to talk to since all political offices are closed for a three day weekend, every thread becomes the coronavirus thread :francis:
It never fukking ends though...

@the cac mamba : Biden better not tell me to wear a mask past May.

Everyone else: :dahell: that has nothing to do with him encouraging people to wear masks now.

@the cac mamba : I said what I said you leftist sons of bytches! Freedoms and open bars! FREEDOMS AND OPEN BARS!!!

rinse and repeat.

Just keep it in the coronavirus thread, no need to bring it in here.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and what did you do, spend the day sucking your governor desantis' dikk :dead:

why do you choose to live in florida? you seem smart, you could live anywhere. why florida?
:dame: I don’t dabble in that shyt breh. Is there something you want to tell us ? Nevermind keep that dikk shyt to yourself

I grew up out here, my job is out here, I own a home out here, most my fam is out here. Any other questions

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dame: I don’t dabble in that shyt breh. Is there something you want to tell us ? Nevermind keep that dikk shyt to yourself

I grew up out here, my job is out here, I own a home out here, most my fam is out here. Any other questions
2550.jpg

"And why do you stay there instead of picking up and moving your family to California? I'm sure a successful guy like you could afford it. That's right, you can't because liberal states suck and you pussies in HL just don't want to admit it."

:troll:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@the cac mamba seems like he spends his afternoons at those dive bars on the strip catered toward tourists... he probably spent tonight drinking a yard drink from senor frogs hollering at girls that are 18 walking the strip:dead:

This nikka said Señor Frogs.

Seeing grown ass men with those Yard and Guitar drinks.

guitar-souvenir-drink.jpg

:russ:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
no, its not "cool". its taking a 99.7 percent chance that i live

breh, if you wanna listen to dr fauci force you to wear a mask until 2030 because you heard it on CNN, then no ones stopping you :dead: just dont call the rest of us bad people for moving on with our fukkin life

and being that this thread is about dem strategy, i want to see them get on the right side of this issue
Why do white people wanna be victims so bad:patrice: is it a kink or something :martin: